Olay Daily Moisture Quench Beauty Bar uploaded by Reham M.

BY OLAY

In-shower Beauty Bar Cleanses And Moisturizes For An All-day Clean
10x More Moisturizers Than Regular Bar Soap
Gentle Enough For Everyday Use On Your Face
6 Beauty Bars, 113 G (4 Oz) Each
Total Net Wt 678 G (24 Oz) (1.5 Lb)

Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Talc, Water, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethoinate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance, Avena Sativa (Oat) Protein Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Peg-90m, Propylene Glycol, Red 4, Yellow 10, Green 5

Carly E.
Greenfield , IN
I love how the quench bar moisturizes my skin and doesn't leave me feeling dried out.  The scent is nice and subtle, not overpowering.  I usually purchase this pack at our local Kroger when they are on sale.  I love how they leave my legs feeling silky when I'm done shaving!
Debbie H.
Oil of Olay Daily Moisture is the best bar soap there is . Always leaves a fresh clean feeling. With Oil of Olay there is no soap scum feeling on your body or your bath tub. I have used other brands that leave a soap scum ring in the tub. Soft skin every time and a clean fresh scent.
Theresa M.
You can never go wrong with this bar of soap. It lathers on very thickly and has a beautiful sweet scent. I like how this soap can last a really long time and the shape of these Olay soaps make it very easy to hold and work with unlike other soaps that slip out easily from your hands. I think this is the original Olay scent. Never gets old and definitely reliable to make you feel clean
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
I have dry winter skin every year and my winter switch to the Olay quench bar is a necessary must. Without this the warm water from my showers leave my skin dry and flakey...but this is a skin saver honestly. It has a fresh scent and leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smooth!
Meghan P.
This is the only type of bar soap I buy. It smells very good and I don't get sick of it. It moisturizes your skin very good and doesn't dry out skin like other soaps do. The price isn't too bad. It honestly is a good buy.
Mariah H.
Hickory, NC
I was super excited to try this new product! The soap lathers up pretty well upon contact with water. It works very good and has a nice scent. The soap however seems to stay soggy inside the scrubber.
Charlotte K.
Tucson
Love this! The scent is so pleasant and pretty. Skin feels so soft and hydrated with use. My favorite bar made by Olay. Wears down quickly if you do not keep away from water when not in use.
Sierra B.
Mineral Wells, WV
"Old and Reliable" is how I would describe Olay Soap Bars. I am not particularly a soap bar person, but sometiems when my skin just needs a refresher, I grab some of these bars from my local Walmart (for a great price) and use them with a washcloth ( I have found that they don't work as well with loofahs. They loofah materials cause the bars to deteriorate slightly faster.) to clean my body or face in the shower. Smells great, lathers easily and leaves a great clean feeling for a long time! The smell lasts all day as well. Just a great product overall!
Melinda F.
Chauncey, OH
Actually, I can only use the basic Olay Bar on a regular basis. Everything else leaves me skin feeling either too oily or too dry - or worse, both at the same time. So, this is my go to for a bath or shower.
Brooke S.
This soap smell divine! I have a shower regime and this is definitely part of it.... smooth it all over my body and under my pits for a closer shave. I love bar soap and it never becomes overrated in my book! Olay is a great brand and it always smells good!!!
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
I think it is a little expensive, so before I purchasing it I wanna know if it works please?
Royshada S.
Do they have one for sensitive skin
Angela T.
Dallas, TX
So my question is; does the olay brand soap really make your skin softer n more moist than the other brands. ..even the soft soap body wash?
Hadley K.
Presto, PA
I bought this soap and have been using this for about a week now. Prior to I used dove for years. I have noticed in the last few days I have been very itchy, almost rash quality and don't know why... could it be a reaction to the product??