Olay Daily Facials Night Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths uploaded by linda k.

BY OLAY

Customized formula including lavender, chamomile, and Olay moisture Uniquely finely-textured cloth softly cleanses and exfoliates Lather-rich formula removes dirt, make-up, even mascara Questions? email us OR call 800-285-5170 Or Visit: olay.com

Becky A.
My skin is extremely dry and I have a lot of blackheads around my nose and on my chin, I never found a product that really helped until I found this and it's made my face feel 100 times better and I really do recommend this to other customers!
Patricia B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Gentle on face but removes make up well. I would recommend this. Don't have more to say but this window will not close unless I type more. That is insane!
Gabrielle D.
Diamondhead, MS
Absolutely love this, expecially after a long day, very relaxing and does wonders with waterproof makeup.
apurwa s.
Its great for my sensitive skin.its very easy to use . It does not creat any type of skin irritation
Penny S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love these cleaning clothes. It always leaves my skin feeling soft and clean!
chelsea n.
Millville, MA
Great cloths for a nightly face clean. easy on the face and they are lightly scented
Danita H.
Excellent deep cleansing system. Makes your face feel renewed, cleAn and great. This product works and I would recommend this to everyone.
Monica M.
La Puente, CA
I love tours these at night before going to bed it feels very calming in my skin and helps me sleep comdortably feels gentle on skin and smells fresh. I'm a repeat user of this product and recommend to everyone
Samantha R.
Clarkrange, TN
Make up came off easier than using a plain whip but still took several attempts to remove all make up. I was only wearing eye make up so I can only imagine if you had you whole face covered this oils take more than a few wipes.
Marissa H.
Covina, CA
Works beyond good! I love the way it makes my face feel after I'm done using it. One of the best brands by far