Olay Daily Facials Night Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths uploaded by linda k.

BY OLAY

Customized formula including lavender, chamomile, and Olay moisture Uniquely finely-textured cloth softly cleanses and exfoliates Lather-rich formula removes dirt, make-up, even mascara Questions? email us OR call 800-285-5170 Or Visit: olay.com

Sara L.
the olay daily facials night deep pore cleaning cloths wipes off the excess dirt and oil of the day and allows for my skin to feel hydrated after using them. You get the feeling that your pores are being opened up, allowing for your face to breathe throughout the night,
Brittany G.
Ocilla, GA
These are great at getting off all your makeup and they exfoliate your face to get all the oil, dirt and grime out of your pores. It leaves a fresh, clean feeling! I always keep these handy wherever I go!
Elise M.
Sauk Rapids, MN
To be honest, I'd give most cleansing cloths a three star review. It was gentle on the skin, the smell wasn't overpowering and it removed all dirt, oil and makeup. Personally I have bounced between a few different brands for cleansing cloths and have found no real variance in product, hence the average rating!
Coulene C.
Greenwood, DE
Love this. I use these every night. Olay does really well with their products and have great brand recognition. Even if I don't wear makeup during the day, I still use them its a nightly ritual. They leave my face feeling way better than just using soap and water.
Yasamin P.
I love this product. It totally like made my pores minimize. It was very gentle on the skin and it did not hurt as much as the pore strips did. It was very effective I was totally not disappointed and the packaging was also very nice. I would totally recommend it for other people who have troubles with their pores and want to minimize it. :))
Kayla T.
Easley , SC
My pores never work with me lol so this product is great help. Its a nice refreshing way to clean your pores right before bed to wash off the mess of the work day. I do wish they sold this in value packs lol
Michele B.
Port Orange, FL
I really love these facial cloths! I always get compliments when I have a spa or salon facial, so they must be working! They cleanse without the soap and the chamomile with lavender scent is incredibly soothing. No mascara or eye make-up left, but my skin is never dry or rough after using them. They are so big in size that I cut them in half - and it is more than enough to clean the make-up off. The sad thing is they are SO incredibly hard to find around anymore!
Suzannah K.
Cleveland, GA
So awesome it reduces black heads and makes my skin feel so smooth and hydrated. My pores seem smaller and over all the brightness of my skin seems pretty intense. I think that this product is definitely something everyone should try
Amy R.
Northport, AL
I bought these for use at night. I'm notorious for going to bed with makeup on, so I hoped this would make my nighttime routine easier.

My face felt really soft and clean after use. The down side is that it didn't do a great job with eye-makeup (which isn't the purpose), and irritated my eyes.

Bottom line: Great product, but not for me, as I was looking for a one-step process for my nighttime "routine".
Brittany C.
Bristol, FL
I've bought this product in the past I really liked it. The pads were gentle and soft they cleaned the extra oil off your face that was left after showering. Made my face feel smooth and clean I could feel my pores breathing lol. I need to buy some more always slips my mind when I'm at the store. If you have oily skin or would just like to feel a lighter face you should give these a try.