Olay Daily Facials Night Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths uploaded by linda k.

BY OLAY

Customized formula including lavender, chamomile, and Olay moisture Uniquely finely-textured cloth softly cleanses and exfoliates Lather-rich formula removes dirt, make-up, even mascara Questions? email us OR call 800-285-5170 Or Visit: olay.com

Heather  M.
Carrollton, TX
A daily user for me. I keep one in the bathroom and one next to the bed... Just in case it is one of those days you just forget. Works great and I haven't had a breakout since using them.
Meg H.
Sacramento, CA
I find these a little drying, but they remove built up oil and makeup from your skin really well. I wish there were nore wipes in the package, sonetimes I have to use more than one, so these don't last very long.
Jasmine  G.
Brentwood, NY
This is great ! I use it to clean my face up after makeup removal and it really deeply cleans it and helps get excess makeup off so you don't wake up with unwanted break outs.
Crystal F.
Dallas, TX
I love these cloths because they are so great in my skin. I have clogged pores and these are so perfect for daily use! The results after a few nights of use were incredible
Chloey D.
Omg. My pores were feeling fresh and new when I used this product. My face did not break out when I used this and it left a smooth feeling face that looked and felt great
Kristina R.
Hagerstown, MD
This does a great job taking off my makeup. It makes my face soft and smells really good. I have turned my sister and cousin onto this product. They both seem to love it as much as I do.
Melinda H.
GREAT PRODUCT FOR REMOVING MAKE-UP. YOUR FACE IS SOOO SMOOTH. IT TAKES THE MAKE-UP OFF REALLY GOOD. ITS A GREAT PRODUCT FOR MAKE-UP REMOVAL. LADIES CHECK IT OUT.
Erin B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use these on the days I wear makeup so i make sure that I remove all the makeup. Very picky when it comes to my skin and will not use just anything on it. I trust this product to be effective but not harsh.
Destiny H.
I absolutely love using these in the shower to get off the majority of my makeup before going in with a cleanser. It just makes taking my makeup off much easier.
beckie s.
Love these an how they make my face feel. Does not dry your skin an removes the dirt. Price is reasonable an u can buy it pretty much everywhere. Highly recommended this product