Olay Daily Facials Night Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths uploaded by linda k.

BY OLAY #76 in Face Wipes

Customized formula including lavender, chamomile, and Olay moisture Uniquely finely-textured cloth softly cleanses and exfoliates Lather-rich formula removes dirt, make-up, even mascara Questions? email us OR call 800-285-5170 Or Visit: olay.com

Trisha Z.
Stuart, VA
I simply adore these! They remove all of my makeup easily and make my skin feel incredibly soft and smooth. A decent price for an outstanding product. I highly recommend these to all of my friends.
brittany v.
These cloths really help out your pores. I use this every night and when i wake up in the morning my face feels so refreshed! Olay products are amazing! I have been using okay products for 6 years.
Jessica T.
These cloths are so easy to use and convenient after a long day at work. I like to keep them near the bed so if I don't feel like making my way back to the bathroom if I forget I can wash it off there.
Tyler F.
These Olay cleansing cloths work great! As a musical theatre major I need something heavy duty to remove stage makeup, and these get the job done. If you love clean fresh feeling skin, I would HIGHLY recommend you give these a try.
Renee V.
Grand Rapids, MI
These cleansing cloths are a great value for your money! I use one every evening and they do a fabulous job cleaning out my pores as well as removing my make up. They have a fresh clean scent.. Very pleased with this product.
Jennifer P.
Kirbyville, TX
The product worked well I didn't see a lot of the same results that other people have reviewed saw I was not that impressed and do not feel it would be something I would buy again I have very sensitive skin and it was not for me
Ashley J.
Rathdrum , Id
I suffer from clogged pores and they are large as well. I have been trying to
Find the perfect pore cleanser and this is it! Super easy and not messy which was the biggest deciding factor for me
Tania L.
Denver, CO
These wipes are great and really get the gunk off my face easily. My face feels so clean and soft after using these. I swear my skin doesn't break out like it used to.
Heather  M.
Carrollton, TX
A daily user for me. I keep one in the bathroom and one next to the bed... Just in case it is one of those days you just forget. Works great and I haven't had a breakout since using them.
Meg H.
Sacramento, CA
I find these a little drying, but they remove built up oil and makeup from your skin really well. I wish there were nore wipes in the package, sonetimes I have to use more than one, so these don't last very long.