Olay Daily Facials Night Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths uploaded by linda k.

BY OLAY

Customized formula including lavender, chamomile, and Olay moisture Uniquely finely-textured cloth softly cleanses and exfoliates Lather-rich formula removes dirt, make-up, even mascara Questions? email us OR call 800-285-5170 Or Visit: olay.com

Diana C.
Greenville, PA
Keep your skin looking healthy and free of blemishes. Add this product to your nightly cleansing routine to remove oil, dirt and/or makeup to keep your pores from developinb blackheads.
Meridith D.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I love how easy things are these days! Long gone are the days of soap and washcloths. Use these and then just toss when you're done! Sometimes I feel like my skin is a little bit dry after I use them, which is the only reason why I'm not giving the product 5 stars.
Ashley F.
Newport, KY
These work great! Love the deep clean feeling I get before I lay down at night after a long hard day. Really works on getting deep down in the pores and pulling the additional dirt and makeup out from the day.
Julia G.
Miami FL
I love Toso products with benefits to clean the pores as this Olay, which has an important befecio for my skin especially my face pores are the enemies of the face as it makes makeup look bad, so combat is great for I recommend this product to all who suffer with pores as
Mandie R.
These are an ok products. My teenagers use them before bed In the evenings. They seem to dry out my skin but my kids really seem to like them. The price is decent for no more than what they are. I would say for people to give them a try. Not too expensive and the package size is decent.
Sonya H.
Vidalia, GA
Awesome product and so convenient!! Really leaves my skin feeling fresh. I bought these at the local drug store. The packing is great and can easily be packed when traveling. It met and exceeded my expectations. NO room for improvement.
Carrie C.
Necedah, WI
I've used this product in the past but unfortunately it was a thumbs down product for me. It left my skin feeling really oily instead of clean and fresh. On people that have really dry skin, this would probably work really well for you.
Kimberly M.
Casa Grande, AZ
My mom uses these for when she is super tired and needing a little fixer uper when resting overnight from work. I am satisfied how well she loves this product! I can say it is quiet EFFECTIVE because even I would buy myself more.
Andrea B.
Southgate, MI
Product worked incredibly well! My face felt clean, refreshed & hydrated, plus it did a fantastic job of removing all my makeup! I purchased this product at Target. I was so happy with the results.
tyra p.
Okolona, MS
It is quite good i have woken up with glowing skin the next day. i bought it fro a friend of mind when she worked at a salon. it is quite gentle not to harsh on the skin