Olay Daily Facials Night Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths uploaded by linda k.

BY OLAY #76 in Face Wipes

Customized formula including lavender, chamomile, and Olay moisture Uniquely finely-textured cloth softly cleanses and exfoliates Lather-rich formula removes dirt, make-up, even mascara Questions? email us OR call 800-285-5170 Or Visit: olay.com

Laura G.
Farmington, Maine
These wipes I use 3 times a week and I love them. They hell clean out my pores which I have deep pores. My face feels so refreshed after using them. I highly recommend them.
Tara D.
Limoges, Ontario
Love this product. I always seem to get compliments when I use them. It cleanses without using soap; the chamomile and lavender are soothing. My skin is never dry or rough after using them.
Nicole R.
Toronto , TN
Great for helping and reducing pores. Leaves skin smooth but overuse can cause minor breakouts. I enjoy how they lather up and the slight scent is great for bedtime.
Sara L.
Love the classic smell, love the texture of the cloth, not too rough. Lathers up right the right amount so it's not messy. Left feeling with very clean, smooth skin.
Deborah L.
Ottawa
I have been using theses wipes for years. I even take them camping. I just love how my face feels so clean and fresh after using them. They even remove the most stubborn mascara
Linda B.
I love Olay Daily Facials Night Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths, clean and pampers my skin. When I go on vacation they come with me. My skin is left clean and refreshed.
Hanan M.
South Africa
This Make up remover works really well. All of your make up will be removed but remember to give your face a quick rinse after using it just to remove all the execs.
Janet C.
stoughton, saskatchewan
I think this is the one i use the most it really claens and does not leave my skin dry..........................................................................
sara a.
This is great if you have clogged pores or even if you have open pores it helps to keep them clean and gets rid of any dirt that is clogged up in your pores
Emily C.
Quispamsis, NB
Love this product, it defiantly gets the job done. It worth a try for the people that haven't used it. I would love to use this product again.