Olay Daily Facials Night Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths uploaded by linda k.

BY OLAY

Customized formula including lavender, chamomile, and Olay moisture Uniquely finely-textured cloth softly cleanses and exfoliates Lather-rich formula removes dirt, make-up, even mascara Questions? email us OR call 800-285-5170 Or Visit: olay.com

Margaret T.
Deland, FL
Anything that says "deep pore cleansing" screams my name! I suffer from big clogged pores and will literally do anything to clean them out. I got this product from Walmart only once but really loved it and would definitely purchase again, I just like to switch up products a lot because it's better for your skin to switch it up.
Ann G.
Brooklyn, NY
I wash my face twice a day and after a long day at work and all the things that are flying around in the air and the makeup I put on to make me look pretty I need something I am comfortable to use on my face.
The Olay Daily Facial Night Cleansing Cloth makes my skin feel clean and fresh. I can't deal with dry skin after I wash my face. Because my skin will crack and then it will hurt me. I need the cleansing cloths . To keep my skin feeling clean and fresh and I would suggest them to anyone who would ask me what I use to clean my face.
Tiffany C.
Kingsford, MI
Liked it, I love the softness of the cloth, wish i could find some in my area that wasn't so much, most places here over price it, plus the only place to find it here is Walmart. The packaging was okay. If i could get it at other places i would buy it, or if it was a bit cheaper.
Marivel C.
Edinburg, TX
The cleansing cloths are a great value for your bucks. I use one every evening to remove my makeup and it does a fabulous job cleaning not only removing my makeup but also cleans your pores as well and you will what I mean you will not have any residue on your pillow case in the morning. I am extremely pleased with this product.
Jailin A.
These wiles are amazing for a few reasons. They take up completely ALL of your makeup and cleans your skin so well down to your pores it leaves a refreshing feel and it also makes your face feel moisturized unlike some cleansing wipes!
Ayanna S.
New Orleans, LA
It's wonderful! In the morning i feel completely refreshed, it was very effective. I purchased it from walmart and I thought it wouldn't work because nothing was working for my dry skin at the time but it did and i am completely overjoyed that I found this product.
Aimee M.
Oakfield, WI
I love using these all in one cleansing cloths. I don't have to worry about dirtying my own washcloths using these. I just run under some warm water for a little bit and can scrub away the makeup and wash my face all at the same time. Breakouts are few and far between since I have started using this product!
Monica M.
La Puente, CA
I love tours these at night before going to bed it feels very calming in my skin and helps me sleep comdortably feels gentle on skin and smells fresh. I'm a repeat user of this product and recommend to everyone
Autumn  M.
These cleansing cloths are pretty cool. I was having a hard time finding facial cloths that would remove all of my makeup as well as cleaning my face and my pores. Although I will always prefer to wash my face with face wash and a rag, this product is good if you're in a hurry or just being lazy.
Angela S.
Baltimore
Olays daily facial night deep pore cleansing cloths , were one of the best pore cleansing cloths I have used so far! I was very pleased with the out come and it met my needs perfectly! I have never used another brand since! I highly recommend it!!