Olay Daily Facials Night Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths uploaded by linda k.

BY OLAY #76 in Face Wipes

Customized formula including lavender, chamomile, and Olay moisture Uniquely finely-textured cloth softly cleanses and exfoliates Lather-rich formula removes dirt, make-up, even mascara Questions? email us OR call 800-285-5170 Or Visit: olay.com

Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
I keep a package of these on my nightstand next to my bed for when I feel I need a quick once over before applying my night cream and I really like the deep clean feel of them. I notice that not only will out take off any missed dirt, oil or makeup I may have missed while washing my face, but th these wipes aren't drying like some of the other brands. They are just really convenient and work wonderfully. love them!
Royshunda W.
I use these nightly. I like them because I liketo use something that makes me feel like there is no grim left on my face after a full days work. The packageing is nice. They work wonderously. I am a repeat user. I have sensitive skin and these don't break me out.
Jenny B.
Lombard, Il
I don't usually use wipes that I have to rinse after but I thought the deep pore option would be a good occasional cleanse. It didn't suds up as much as I thought it would and didn't end up using the whole pack yet. The price was fine and my face felt clean but I wouldn't say special "deep pore" clean.
Isamar W.
Glendale , AZ
I have a lot of black heads on my nose and these cleansing clothes have really helped reduce the appearance of my black heads. I don't have to rub hard and they feel gentle on my face leaving me with smooth skin. I would for sure be using these again.
Melissa B.
Cleans very well as well as really getting all makeup off. Leaves my face feeling fresh and smooth. I purchased this at a local Walmart. It exceeded my expectations. Lovely packaging, very clear about it's use. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!
Shawna P.
Tacoma, WA
These are great little cloths. They are really great for travel and fair priced. They cleanse the skin very well and leave an all over pretty feeling for the face and neck areas ! I was very pleased with this product and would highly recommend it.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
This is such a good cleansing cloth. it really feels good on your skin and keeps it very smooth and doesn't make me breakout. I like to use it right before bed so the product in the cloth can lather onto my skin for the whole night. great product.
Margaret T.
Deland, FL
Anything that says "deep pore cleansing" screams my name! I suffer from big clogged pores and will literally do anything to clean them out. I got this product from Walmart only once but really loved it and would definitely purchase again, I just like to switch up products a lot because it's better for your skin to switch it up.
Ann G.
Brooklyn, NY
I wash my face twice a day and after a long day at work and all the things that are flying around in the air and the makeup I put on to make me look pretty I need something I am comfortable to use on my face.
The Olay Daily Facial Night Cleansing Cloth makes my skin feel clean and fresh. I can't deal with dry skin after I wash my face. Because my skin will crack and then it will hurt me. I need the cleansing cloths . To keep my skin feeling clean and fresh and I would suggest them to anyone who would ask me what I use to clean my face.
Tiffany C.
Kingsford, MI
Liked it, I love the softness of the cloth, wish i could find some in my area that wasn't so much, most places here over price it, plus the only place to find it here is Walmart. The packaging was okay. If i could get it at other places i would buy it, or if it was a bit cheaper.