BY OLAY #85 in Face Wipes

Olay's Wet Cleansing Towelettes - Sensitive Skin are fragrance-free and formulated with aloe for sensitive skin. Each cloth thoroughly cleanses skin with a "lift and lock" texture that holds on to dirt and make-upeven waterproof mascara. At the same time, with light moisturizers and vitamin E, it leaves skin feeling touchably soft. Use to quickly remove make-up and cleanse and condition sensitive skin in one easy step

Buy on Kmart
Mindy C.
Dallas
I love these things! I have terrible acne. These make my face feel so clean and refreshed. I only wish they were bigger!  They were just a little more expensive than I wanted them to be, but definitely worth it.  The convenience and gentleness of these cloths has helped me to reduce my breakouts. They are really efficient at removing everything on your face, including thick layers of makeup. They don't dry out my skin and they're handy! I can bring them along with me when  I'm on the go for those days when I make it home just in time to collapse into my bed.
Samantha C.
Love the wipes. Speacially for on the go times I don't wear much makeup other then eyes and lips but I have very sensitive skin and oily skin. This stuff isn't oily it doesn't leave my face all broke out like some products and it's great for when your out and about and you get sweaty. I live in Florida so the heat down here can be unbearable this stuff leaves me feeling fresh and clean. I would recommend this product.
Tiffany N.
Clayton, NC
I bought a package of these for a trip, always easier on the go! I must say I loved them! Very refreshing, and even though it was a little "scrubby", it didn't feel too rough, and my skin felt very clean and soft afterwards! Didn't feel dry or tacky as with some other cloths I've used, nor burn my eyes. Also did a good job at removing my waterproof eye makeup! Would definitely buy again!
Samantha L.
Warfield, VA
I really do like these wipes! I think it is a little difficult to make a product truly scent free, however, these do have minimal smell and do the job! Good price point, and exceptional for the drug store. Nice consistency throughout use.
L  J.
My skin is UBER-sensitive (combination with oily t-zone, acne prone, but with dryness & flaky eyelids & around nose + eczema & prone to rashes & allergies - UGH!). Obviously, I am careful when it comes to anything that touches my skin, especially my face. I tried Olay Daily Facials Cleansing Cloths for Sensitive Skin for convenience AND because they're fragrance free (not just "unscented"). They did an excellent job of removing even my waterproof mascara and eye liner (without scrubbing or tugging) as well as foundation without over-drying my skin. I did not turn red or have irritation! I deducted one star because - although my skin felt and looked as clean as with my usual moisturizing soap & water - I did end up applying moisturizer within minutes because I felt a tad bit dry. Nothing unusual for me or my hyper-sensitive skin, so all in all, a great product that I will buy again if on sale. Ease of use? CHECK. Does the job? CHECK!
Alycia R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love these for removing makeup; the cloth is soft, does not irritate my skin, has no offensive fragrance, and just gets the job done. The price tag ($5 at my Dollar General) makes me love it even more; I hate over-spending on cleansing cloths that I'm just going to blow through. It's nice to find a great cleansing cloth that doesn't break the bank but is just as good if not BETTER than other more expensive products for the same function. I will continue to re-purchase these because they are great.
Kristal J.
Raleigh, NC
I am always on the go and sometimes have to do multiple make-up changes a day when on set. I always have to keep a non-harsh cleansing wipe on hand to keep my skin smooth and well conditioned. This product definitely doesn't leave any oily residue and has no chemical feel afterwards and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. Then only downside is that it takes more than one wipe to completely clear my face which would be comparable to just using my facial wash.
Mary R.
These are excellent cleansing cloths. I use these almost interchangeably with Ponds, which are my absolute favorite. These really clean my face well, don't leave a residue, and aren't irritating. Also work well to remove makeup. I like the package as well, since it is longer, it is less fat, which makes it easier to pack into some tight spaces and easier to get the cloths out.
Miraya J.
College Park, MD
I love Olay products. I grew up watching my mom and sisters use them and once I was old enough to wear makeup I started using the products too. These makeup wipes are amazing. I only have to use one to remove all of the make up off my face. They are nicely priced so once I run out I can just head to CVS and pick up another pack. I have no complaints about these wipes.
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
These Olay Daily Facial Wet Cleansing Cloths-Sensitive Skin are one of my favorite makeup removing wipes. I use them all of the time, even prior to washing my face. They are also nice on a humid summer day to refresh your skin, or if you're too tired to get out of bed and wash your face at night! I always keep my wipes in my top bedside table drawer so I never forget to take off my makeup or at least clean my face before I fall asleep. I like them because they are very gentle and can be used all over the eye area.