BY OLAY

Olay's Wet Cleansing Towelettes - Sensitive Skin are fragrance-free and formulated with aloe for sensitive skin. Each cloth thoroughly cleanses skin with a "lift and lock" texture that holds on to dirt and make-upeven waterproof mascara. At the same time, with light moisturizers and vitamin E, it leaves skin feeling touchably soft. Use to quickly remove make-up and cleanse and condition sensitive skin in one easy step

Greenlifeubge W.
Joliet, IL
I like to use the the fresh express wipes because it is easier for me to carry it iMy gym bag or just in my make up bag because it is small and sleek. When I am in a hurry to just remove my make up I use the wipes and then I go out my cleanser and my regimen. The wipes take off waterproof eyeliner mascara and eyeshadow
Sylvia V.
San Gabriel , CA
So they did the job but I didn’t think they were very effective. My make up came off and the dirt did too but I didn’t really feel very clean afterwards. I also had problems with my skin when I used them. My skin was I guess even too sensitive for the wipes. So overall just ok for me.
Pol K.
Chandler, AZ
I like using this when I travel. It's easy to use as ALL i gotta do us wet a towel and cleanse my face. It does remove all of my makeup and makes my skin feel clean. It has a nice scent that I also enjoy
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
I tried these awhile back really need to pick them up again they were great at removing all the makeup and dirt from my skin without over drying highly recommend.
Mindy C.
Dallas, GA
I love these things! I have terrible acne. These make my face feel so clean and refreshed. I only wish they were bigger!  They were just a little more expensive than I wanted them to be, but definitely worth it.  The convenience and gentleness of these cloths has helped me to reduce my breakouts. They are really efficient at removing everything on your face, including thick layers of makeup. They don't dry out my skin and they're handy! I can bring them along with me when  I'm on the go for those days when I make it home just in time to collapse into my bed.
Lori B.
Unionville
Have used these for over twenty years they are my go to make up wipe they take eye make up off without have to scrub at your eyes and are great at getting foundation off
Samantha C.
Love the wipes. Speacially for on the go times I don't wear much makeup other then eyes and lips but I have very sensitive skin and oily skin. This stuff isn't oily it doesn't leave my face all broke out like some products and it's great for when your out and about and you get sweaty. I live in Florida so the heat down here can be unbearable this stuff leaves me feeling fresh and clean. I would recommend this product.
Tiffany N.
Clayton, NC
I bought a package of these for a trip, always easier on the go! I must say I loved them! Very refreshing, and even though it was a little "scrubby", it didn't feel too rough, and my skin felt very clean and soft afterwards! Didn't feel dry or tacky as with some other cloths I've used, nor burn my eyes. Also did a good job at removing my waterproof eye makeup! Would definitely buy again!
Samantha L.
Warfield, VA
I really do like these wipes! I think it is a little difficult to make a product truly scent free, however, these do have minimal smell and do the job! Good price point, and exceptional for the drug store. Nice consistency throughout use.
L  J.
My skin is UBER-sensitive (combination with oily t-zone, acne prone, but with dryness & flaky eyelids & around nose + eczema & prone to rashes & allergies - UGH!). Obviously, I am careful when it comes to anything that touches my skin, especially my face. I tried Olay Daily Facials Cleansing Cloths for Sensitive Skin for convenience AND because they're fragrance free (not just "unscented"). They did an excellent job of removing even my waterproof mascara and eye liner (without scrubbing or tugging) as well as foundation without over-drying my skin. I did not turn red or have irritation! I deducted one star because - although my skin felt and looked as clean as with my usual moisturizing soap & water - I did end up applying moisturizer within minutes because I felt a tad bit dry. Nothing unusual for me or my hyper-sensitive skin, so all in all, a great product that I will buy again if on sale. Ease of use? CHECK. Does the job? CHECK!
Crystal F.
How good does these work? Do they dry your skin up?