Olay Daily Facials Deep Cleansing Cloths Oily/Combination uploaded by Lisa E.Olay Daily Facials Deep Cleansing Cloths Oily/Combination uploaded by Charlize S.

BY OLAY #72 in Face Wipes

Hydrates and smoothes dry skin as you cleanse. Use hydrating Daily Facials Cleansing Cloths in place of your normal cleansing routine, including bar soap, make-up remover, facewash, cleansing milk and toner. Customized 3 ways for NORMAL to DRY skin. 1. Customized formula including vitamin E, grapeseed extract and Olay moisture. 2. Finely-textured cloth softly cleanses and exfoliates. 3. Special moisture-rich lather hydrates skin while removing dirt, make- up, even mascara. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions. see more...

• Do these make your face oily ? Are they worth buying ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cassandra B.
Atwater, CA
These are good especially if you are traveling. It does a pretty good job on removing make-up, and leaves my skin moisturized. Another thing is that you don't have to worry about having a clean wash cloth because they are disposable, but it is a lot of waste.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
Love these, and have been a long time user. It comes from the old homage, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Nothing fancy about these wipes, except for the fact that they are reliable. I usually buy all my products online, and/or in Kroger or Walmart, and I have never had a problem finding it. It's always there, like a good man, that actually works haha!
Jessica B.
These are my go to make up wipes. Great for when Im lazy and just want to wipe my face off before using a cleanser or if I haven't worn make up occasionally just to refresh my skin. It is also great to clean my make up brushes especially eye make up brushes that can easily collect product and need a little wipe off.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
I just started using these about a month ago after one of my favorite youtubers recommended them. i like how they start of dry and you wet to activate. This makes them super convient to travel with or to keep in your purse incase you need to wash your face for any reason. I do my major skincare routine at night, so these are perfect for using after waking up in the morning. Leaves my face feeling super clean & ready for the day. Not over drying. Will keep repurchasing & highly recommend!
Athena Z.
Houston
The face wash cloths are nice, but I couldn't help but feel wasteful when using them. Not only because you throw the cloths away, but it feels like there is so much more soap leftover. In fact, I reused a few of them because I was on a trip and didn't bring enough with me and it worked just fine! Which made me feel like I was getting kind of ripped off by throwing them away and gross, who wants to reuse them if they don't have to? The face wash smelled incredible though, and made my skin soooo soft.
Nikki E.
Tampa, FL
The Olay Daily Facials Deep Cleansing Cloths are great! I love to keep them in my purse or gym bag! You can use them in lieu of face wash on the go or even before or after washing your face. I have semi-sensitive skin and did not experience break outs. Great product!
Jerica C.
Harrisburg, AR
I love Olay deep cleansing wipes. They clean away dirt and makeup. I am a Repeat user I use all the time. Bought at Walmart for Farley cheap for Olay. Very Genta on skin. I would recommend to everyone wanting a great cleaning wipe. No need for improvement.
Elinore C.
Oakland, CA
My only bone to pick with this product is that it's not environmentally friendly. I hate having to throw something away after each use, but I love traveling with these and keeping some in my office, purse, and car just in case I need a quick wash. I don't have to worry about a cleanser bursting, a towel to carry around and try to dry before packing, plus the cloth is a little bit physically exfoliating!
Sarah S.
As a Mom of two young boys this is my saving grace! It takes just a couple seconds and I am ready for the day! So many cleansing clothes make my face feel oily after. The best part is that I can take them anywhere and clean up! I recommend this for anyone that needs something that is easy and doesn't require much!
Barbara M.
Lawrenceville
I love the ease of using these cleansing clothes. It does not matter if I am at home or on the road, they gently take the makeup and stress of the day off of my face. The great value of the price is just an added perk. I get them at my local pharmacy, so it is convenient to purchase as well.
Amber B.
West blocton, AL
Do these make your face oily ? Are they worth buying ?