Olay Daily Facials Deep Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Charlize S.Olay Daily Facials Deep Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Lisa E.

BY OLAY #84 in Makeup Remover

• Do these make your face oily ? Are they worth buying ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Robyn H.
Robyn H.
Fairmont, MN
I have used these for years, once a week or if I have had a lot of makeup on. They are fantastic for removing waterproof mascara!! I am not one to buy a lot of eye makeup remover products, but I use to be, until I started using these cleansing cloths! Olay has always been a trusted product brand, for me, so I would highly recommend these cloths to anyone looking for a remover that is not only gentle, but does exactly what it claims to do!
Jen W.
Jen W.
Farley, MO
They have since repackaged this product and it now reads "olay daily facials deeply clean" but it is the same great product I have used for years to remove my makeup. I think it does a great job at removing all
of my face makeup and I like that I can flip it over and use the woven texture side to easily remove my eye makeup. I always trust these and will continue to repurchase.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a loyal supporter for these face cloths and have Beene sing them since I started wearing makeup in junior high. I use two a day sometimes, one in the morning if I'm too lazy to shower and once at night to remove makeup. I buy the double packs at Target. I have sensitive skin and have never encountered an issue.
Josephine R.
Josephine R.
Commack, NY
Love this product. It is a daily facial cleaner and make up remover. the dual sides works so well: the rougher side is great for removing face makeup and gently exfoliating your skin. The smooth side, when gently rubbed over the area, easily removes eye makeup. My skin feels great after using this product!
Erin B.
Erin B.
Surprisingly spa-like at home. They left my face feeling very clean, not oily, but moisturized. Individual cloths meant no additional supplies needed. Which is great! One cloth did the entire job. Very pleased with this product and will be purchasing these again! You won't be disappointed!
Edomia B.
Edomia B.
Forest Hills, NY
You definitely get rid of all the make up, cloths are very effective. But I have sensitive skin and felt that the cloths were a little to rough, it's worth mentioning that I struggle with finding cleaning clothes in general because of this problem. Packaging is good but slightly bulky.
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
Riverhead, NY
This is amazing. I have nuteral skin so it's not oily or dry. I've a friend who has really oily skin and a friend who has dry. I wanted to see if it would give the same results. And it did. All of our faces were smooth. Her oily skin wasn't Shiney anymore and the dry skin had moisture.
April R.
April R.
Portales, NM
I find that this is a great product. My skin is clear after using for about a week. It clears up all the make up in one cleaning session. I use this product every day and I find that is gentle with my skin and perfect for me. I recommend this product to my friends and family.
Jill B.
Jill B.
Middlefield , CT
I keep these in my gym bag to remove my makeup after work and before my workouts. It does a fairly good job removing makeup (all except mascara). I gave it 4 stars because if you have heavy makeup on then you'll have to wash your face a second time in order to get it all off
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Adel, GA
I love this product. It removes make up and dirt great. It is not harsh or rough to my face. It helps to wipe away the oil that comes with applying make up. It is a life saver on the nights that I am extra tired and lazy and do not feel like breaking out the rag and soap.
Amber B.
Amber B.
West blocton, AL
Do these make your face oily ? Are they worth buying ?