suggested searches

25%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I’ve been using these daily facial cloths for at LEAST 10 years. They are absolutely amazing. They soothe, clarify, and moisturize.

Product reviewed: Daily Facials Olay Daily Clean 4-in-1 Water Activated Cleansing Cloths, 99 count

I don't like makeup wipes so I didn't expect much from these. But I had them and was curious if they'd be acceptable for travel. They are not. They removed my face makeup acceptably, though not gently. My eye makeup was much more challenging and frankly unpleasant to remove, stinging my eyes. Definitely a huge miss for me and I'll be decluttering the second wipe I have. The last thing my travel stressed skin would need is this wipe.

Love these cleanser wipes, they are 5 in 1, they cleanse, tone, , a mask, hydrate, and scrub, used these for about a month, my skin looked it's best!, will continue to use, they come in tubs of 33 or 66 wipes, they are water-activated, u put them under water and gently massage them, to make a nice foaming cleanser, , that's very gentle but effective, for even sensitive skin, I recommend these to anyone

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Do these wipes dry your face out ? What wipes to you recommend for best use
Are these wipes great for sensitive skin ?
Olay Daily Facials Daily Clean 4-in-1 Water Activated Cleansing Cloths are standing out to me on the shelf. What is the difference and benefits of using these compared to my regular go to wet makeup remover wipes (neutrogena-pink-grapefruit-medicated-facial-wipes)?
more questions