BY OLAY

Redefine A New Way To Clean, Smooth And Hydrate Skin With Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths With Grapeseed Extract. Activated By Water And Specially Textured To Break Up Visible And Invisible Residues, These Cloths Are Perfect For Parched Skin In Need Of A Good Clean And Leave No Residue Behind. Also, Unlike Premoistened Makeup Remover Wipes, These Cloths Serve More Than One Purpose—because They’re A Cleanser, Toner, Exfoliator, Hydrator And Makeup Remover All In One. For On-the-go, Travel Or Simply Daily Cleansing, Nourish Your Skin With Olay Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths And Experience A Complete Clean.

Petrolatum, Peg-100, Glycerin, Cyclodextrin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Peg-14m, Polyquaternium-10, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Trideceth-6, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract

Stephannie K.
Annandale, VA
These facial cleansing/makeup wipes come in handy!! I especially love that they come DRY, so you don't have to worry about them drying out in the package or container like other makeup wipes, and then all you need to do is wet them and they're ready to use! These are now my favorite makeup wipes and I pack them whenever I travel or go to a friend's house for the night. It also CLEANSES and hydrates which is great and the smell is great as well! It does a good job of getting all my makeup (eyes and face) off after a full day of wearing makeup and it leaves my face feeling refreshed.
Karla M.
Sooo.. I got these because everyone was praising them to be the best cleanser and makeup remover wipes. They were amazing at first, they leave your face soft and they are super easy to use. However, they broke out my skin like I have never had it before. I’m dealing with breakouts for like over two weeks when I stopped using this. I’m so upset that they didn’t work for me because I had bought 3 containers of these because I thought they would be amazing. I was hoping so much these would work because of how easy they removed my makeup, but I rather not have pimples :(
Glam D.
I absolutely love these Olay Cleansing Cloths! They are worth every penny. Each towelette is very large and the cleansing power of these is great. I sometimes wear quite a bit of makeup, and these towelettes take it all off, including my mascara. The towelettes themselves have a bit of scrubbing power, which leaves my face feeling freshly exfoliated and soft.

Effectiveness
These Olay cleansing cloths are very effective at removing the makeup and dirt on my face. The box advertises these cloths as "2-in-1 Facials" and they really do feel like a facial every time I use them. They definitely leave my skin clean, soft, and refreshed. I have combination skin, and these cloths help to control my oily areas well.

Ease of Application
The towelettes are very easy to use. I just run it quickly under warm water and lather it, then wash my face. EASY!

Scent
The scent of the Olay Cleansing Cloths is very very light, but I’d describe it as fresh, and clean
MiriamP (.
Completely enjoyed these! I got them complimentary of Olay. They are so convenient and easy to use. They also do a great job removing makeup. They get nice and soapy when you wet them and the scent isn’t too strong it’s a nice fruity scent. I’ve never tried a wipe like this but I really do like these, I generally feel like regular makeup wipes are too dry so these are amazing. It transforms into like a cleanser that you just wash off with water. I would definitely recommend these!
Amy S.
I have used these since I was a teenager. They are perfect for traveling and for the first quick wash in the morning. I used this as the first step in my cleansing routine to wake up and get the day going. Then follow with the facial cleanser, toner, etc. But these are a staple in my house. I’m never without these. A must have on a desert island!!!
Xuan C.
I saw a commercial for this and thought a makeup remover and facial cleanser in one?! I’ll definitely be picking some up on my next trip to Target and so I did! It’s quite pricey in a sense but you do get two packs in a nice plastic container. I’d use one each time I get home with makeup on, add a little bit of water to it, and lather it. It takes off all the makeup so easily and leaves my face cleansed. I love that it doesn’t leave any greasy residue of makeup wipes but instead cleanses my face leaving it cool and smooth. I also bring this on long road trips or traveling for moments when my face gets greasy or dirty. But I’d usually only need to use one since it’ll keep my face oil-free, refreshing, and clean!
Laura D.
Albany, GA
I absolutely LOVE this product. I was very skeptical about using it, but I had heard great things about it. I used it for the first time yesterday to take off my makeup. I had a full face of makeup on, and very full coverage foundation, on top of that I had a red eyeshadow look with glitter so I figured it would be the perfect time to test out the product. And it worked great! It took of my eyeshadow so easily and didn’t burn my eyes, and I only had to use one cloth.
Sundai K.
Victorville, CA
OMG! These are the best things I have ever purchased. I really feel these cleansing wipes get whatever a makeup wipe couldn't clean. I love that it is infused with a few different things and all you need is a tiny bit of water to activate. Love these!
Stephanie W.
Walker
I love these easy to use makeup remover cloths. As always the price is great. And the quality of the product is just as advertised.  Great packaging.  Im a repeat user and recommend this product to all my friends and family members. The only room for improvement I would recommend would be the price per quantity.
Shannan L.
Maryville
Olay Daily Facial cloths are amazing!  Talk about getting smooth skin and a refreshing burst of face energy!  I never expected such freshness out of a cloth cleanser.  Not only does it clean my face, it takes all of my make up off.  I use smudge-proof eyeliner and 24-hour stay lipstick.  These cloths wipe both of them right off. Ya'll really need to give these a chance, ya'll will not be disappointed!
Sara R.
Jermyn, PA
I've been using these for awhile now and I like them but I'm looking for a alternative, any suggestions that is not from the brand "simple"?
Amanda B.
Stuart
I currently use Olay Sensitive Clean Cleansing Cloths, but I’m thinking about trying the Olay Daily Facial Hydrating Cleansing Cloths W Grapeseed Extract Makeup Remover. Has anyone noticed different results using the other types of cleansing cloths? My face is only slightly dry, but usually clears up with moisturizer. My concern is that the hydrating cloths will make my face oily.

Amazon