Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY

Casey R.
Morristown, NJ
I love these because the cleansing cloths fit the length of your face. Yes, the entire cloth covers your face to reach every corner so all makeup is removed at the end of the day.
K. M.
Still my favorite wipe. As someone with highly sensitive, acne prone skin, these don't break me out yet take off all my makeup. If it ain't broke, don't fix it with these babies!
Ashley S.
Buffalo, NY
Typically I cannot use facial cleansing cloths... I never feel clean and they seem to leave a residue on my face. Not with these! Actually leave me feeling clean and refreshed just as if I washed with cleanser, washcloth and water.. If not better!! And more convenient. Definitely recommend
Kristina G.
Lake Charles, LA
I encouage everyone Who wears make-up to use this product. It have my skin a very soft finish. I think this would be great for those just starting to wear make-up and also those who wants to take make-up off without using a strong soap.
Jessica M.
Apopka, FL
These cleansing cloths work really well. I buy them all the time because they are great at removing my make up. They come in a nice resealable pack and they are really gentle on my face. Great product!
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
I love all products from Olay from the lotions, to the body washes, and the facial cloths are amazing d very gentle on my skin, I have sensitive skin, but Olay products assist with my self care regimen.
Erika M.
Spring Hill, FL
I love Olay products! My grandma has used Olay since I was a little girl. It is a trusted name and the products prove why it has been around for so long, These cleansing cloths work wonderfully and are gentle on my sensitive skin.
jacqueline m.
Cypress, TX
I absolutely love these wipes!! They get the job done quick and easy. One wipe does it all and I love the fact that they don't irritate my face. The only downside for me is that they sting my eyes occasionally when I remove my eyeliner from my eyelids… even if they are closed. Other than that they do the job really great!!
Tawnya R.
Agawam, MA
I love these for travel. They stay moist and are quick and easy to use. The package is resealable so the cloths don't dry out. They also smell great and leave your face feeling cool and refreshed.
Darla L.
Marysville, OH
These make remover cloths work wonders! I love that at the end of the day when I'm exuasted I can just pull out a cloth and wipe my face and be done. No rinsing and no water. Very quick and easy.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.