Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #97 in Face Wipes

Gwen H.
Nicholasville, KY
Olay products never disappoint! These cleansing cloths are soft and moist and excellent at removing heavy face makeup. One cloth is all it takes! I have used this product several times and highly recommend it.
Adrienne F.
Rockland, MA
I love these facial cleansing cloths! They're prefect when you're on the go. They cleanse pretty thoroughly and they leave your face so soft and smooth. I would recommend these to friends and family. Great product!
Marianne C.
Telford, PA
Can't use these either. Makes my cheeks feel like sunburn, n if I try to moisterize it burns even more. I think your face needs to be rinsed off after use. Which defeats the purpose.
Brandi S.
River Ridge, LA
I used to love keeping these handy in my makeup kit before I discovered micellar water. They're cushy, and get all the makeup off. They're also good for a quick wipe down after dancing, just to get the sweat off!
Ashley S.
Buffalo, NY
Typically I cannot use facial cleansing cloths... I never feel clean and they seem to leave a residue on my face. Not with these! Actually leave me feeling clean and refreshed just as if I washed with cleanser, washcloth and water.. If not better!! And more convenient. Definitely recommend
K. M.
Still my favorite wipe. As someone with highly sensitive, acne prone skin, these don't break me out yet take off all my makeup. If it ain't broke, don't fix it with these babies!
Casey R.
Morristown, NJ
I love these because the cleansing cloths fit the length of your face. Yes, the entire cloth covers your face to reach every corner so all makeup is removed at the end of the day.
Kristina G.
Lake Charles, LA
I encouage everyone Who wears make-up to use this product. It have my skin a very soft finish. I think this would be great for those just starting to wear make-up and also those who wants to take make-up off without using a strong soap.
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
I love all products from Olay from the lotions, to the body washes, and the facial cloths are amazing d very gentle on my skin, I have sensitive skin, but Olay products assist with my self care regimen.
Jessica M.
Apopka, FL
These cleansing cloths work really well. I buy them all the time because they are great at removing my make up. They come in a nice resealable pack and they are really gentle on my face. Great product!
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.