Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #90 in Face Wipes

karawan g.
Sterling Heights, MI
These wipes are the best. ive been using them for over 5 years. they don't dry out, super moist, gets all the makeup off without scrubbing your face out. I can not live without these. even for just a fresh wipe up is great
Stephanie A.
Gainesville, FL
Amazing product!! Was reluctant at first, but install felt the difference. The wipes do take off makeup without leaving skin dry. Face felt so soft and clean after use.
Sarah A.
Vonore, TN
I love these cleansing cloths. They are great for everyday use and travel. One of my favorite things about them is that they don't dirty up your washcloths. They do a great job removin eye makeup and don't dry out my skin.
Madge R.
Lowgap, NC
Easy to use when you are on the go or in a hurry. Very effective and gets the job done well. Great for every skin type. This was my first time using this product. It was gentle to my skin.
Jaimie S.
Louisville, KY
Gets makeup off easily and leaves your face feeling very clean and fresh. The scent isn't overpowering. The packaging is nice and wasn't difficult to store. The price is very reasonable.
Jeannette O.
Well saturated and effective at removing makeup. Unfortunately these made my eyes sting like CRAZY. loved the effectiveness but couldn't stand the pain. If you're eyes are less sensitive perhaps they'd work well for you!
Tricia M.
I have used this product a few times and I really liked it. It was easy to use and it did not have any strong smell to it. I think the packaging was nice and the price was reasonable. I would use these again, Olay products are one of my favorite brands.
Jennifer  W.
Nice and convenient to have a moist cloth for makeup remover. Prefer to use these when traveling to avoid packing liquid eye makeup remover. Not for daily use as they can be expensive, but they work well, as expected.
Mary  S.
North Hills, CA
I've used many cleansing cloths....but this one didn't work so good on me. The eyeliner I use stays put for a very long time so I need something powerful to take it off heehee and thins doesn't do the trick for me.
Shawn m.
Bonneau, SC
These leave me feeling clean and fresh and have kept my face looking smooth and clear. i grew up with my great grandma using face creams daily and when she passed in her 80s her face was as smooth as a baby's skin.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.