Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #99 in Makeup Remover

Maurissa P.
Grain Valley, MO
These cleansing cloths are great for removing make up and eye makeup, but the don't remove mascara easily. The cost is comparable to others. Other than it not removing mascara they work quite well. I have only used them once, and if you just want to remove make up they work well.
Gracie F.
Brea, CA
These are an essential to start and finish your makeup routine. I like to start with a clean face before applying a moisturizer. I use it to clean my hands before makeup application, clean a brush in a pinch and of course, to remove at the end of the night.
June H.
Franklin, PA
Nice to use when you do not have time to or are too tired to go to the bathroom and wash your face. They are very gentle. And they are available at the grocery store or the pharmacy.
Tori T.
Tyler, TX
Great for removing makeup right before bed or after a work out. I keep them in my gym bag. I find myself needing to use more than one cloth or still cleansing my face with a soap.
Anne Michelle J.
I think these clothes are gentle, they smell great, and I really like how well they wash makeup off my face! I do like the Kirkland brand ones better, because they're bigger (and cruelty free!), but these do just as good of a job at cleansing.
Selina D.
San Benito, TX
I found this product in several store and found it for cheap in my opinion. it works good and fine. it does the job real good. i think I had bought mine at target, but I think I also saw it at Walmart.
Candy L.
Rescue, CA
Love these makeup wipes , very efficient in getting all your makeup off without leaving your face feeling dry , I would recommend these to anyone with any kind of skin tone
Harriett S.
Tucson, Az
Being someone who loves go try and test new products out and give them a chance, sadly this product did not make the cut. It broke me out and didn't leave me feeling clean.
Lea K.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these wipes! You can use them to remove makeup or just wash your face. I love that you don't have to wet them or rinse your face after you use them. I always rinse anyway but you don't HAVE to. They work well for my sensitive skin too which is hard to find for me!
Stephanie B.
Macomb, MI
Wouldn't recommend this item. Found it is great for a quick wipe down but must then continue to use another type of face wash. For me personally I found if I left the "wet" fluid on my skin I would break out heavily the next day. I discontinued use after a few days.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.