Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY

M P.
Glens Falls, NY
These wipes are a life saver when you're in a rush, or just don't feel like going through the full make up removing and face washing process! they work well and leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Jessi M.
Bellevue, NE
The smell of these is so off putting. They smell like they've gone bad. I've had two packets and both had the same awful smell. They do OK at removing make up. I prefer going with Ponds or Nuetrogena.
Kailey B.
Fort Myers, FL
The Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths we're amazing. They got the majority of my eye make up off in just one cloth. It didn't leave an oily residue like some other cleansing cloths. It definitely met my expectations. I would recommend this product to others
jenn T.
This is my go to facial makeup wipe. I have tried others in the past but they either don't take off all my makeup or leave my skin red and itchy. These actually feel like they are cleaning my face.
Espi T.
Greenfield, CA
This product works very well and I use it every time I need to remove my makeup. Although I wish it would contain more wipes, I am always satisfied with the product! The packaging is simple but also very nice! I recommend it to anyone who needs an affordable makeup remover that is easy to use and works very well!
Maurissa P.
Grain Valley, MO
These cleansing cloths are great for removing make up and eye makeup, but the don't remove mascara easily. The cost is comparable to others. Other than it not removing mascara they work quite well. I have only used them once, and if you just want to remove make up they work well.
Gracie F.
Brea, CA
These are an essential to start and finish your makeup routine. I like to start with a clean face before applying a moisturizer. I use it to clean my hands before makeup application, clean a brush in a pinch and of course, to remove at the end of the night.
June H.
Franklin, PA
Nice to use when you do not have time to or are too tired to go to the bathroom and wash your face. They are very gentle. And they are available at the grocery store or the pharmacy.
Tori T.
Tyler, TX
Great for removing makeup right before bed or after a work out. I keep them in my gym bag. I find myself needing to use more than one cloth or still cleansing my face with a soap.
Anne Michelle J.
I think these clothes are gentle, they smell great, and I really like how well they wash makeup off my face! I do like the Kirkland brand ones better, because they're bigger (and cruelty free!), but these do just as good of a job at cleansing.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.