Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #98 in Makeup Remover

Stephanie D.
Kissimmee, FL
These left my skin red and inflamed. I do not recommend these at all. Especially if you have sensitive skin. I wiped only a few times and my face just started to burn all over. I don't usually have such sensitive skin.
Cheyenne D.
Pilot Grove, MO
I love these! They even take off all my makeup and they feel so good on my face. I use these all the time and cannot get enough. The packaging is okay, could get better though. The cloth its self is nice has a material that's good for getting makeup off.
Alexis W.
Brandenburg, KY
Does a great job washing off makeup but not my style size-wise. They are very thick but don't open up quite as much as I prefer. Still works great and would more than likely be a wonderful for for another person.
Christina N.
Sanford, FL
Love these cleansing wipes. I use one daily to remove a day's worth of make up. The wipes never leave my face feeling dry or oily. The gentle softness of the cloth leaves me feeling refreshed and clean. The resealable pouch allows the remaining cloths to stay moist from day 1 through day 30
Katie F.
Colorado Springs, CO
I can't say I was impressed more one way or the other; honestly this felt more like an overly expensive makeup remover. The brand's name ended up costing me a lot more than I would have spent on the generic and could have received the same results
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
These wipes are a life saver when you're in a rush, or just don't feel like going through the full make up removing and face washing process! they work well and leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Jessi M.
Bellevue, NE
The smell of these is so off putting. They smell like they've gone bad. I've had two packets and both had the same awful smell. They do OK at removing make up. I prefer going with Ponds or Nuetrogena.
Kailey B.
Fort Myers, FL
The Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths we're amazing. They got the majority of my eye make up off in just one cloth. It didn't leave an oily residue like some other cleansing cloths. It definitely met my expectations. I would recommend this product to others
jenn T.
This is my go to facial makeup wipe. I have tried others in the past but they either don't take off all my makeup or leave my skin red and itchy. These actually feel like they are cleaning my face.
Espi T.
Greenfield, CA
This product works very well and I use it every time I need to remove my makeup. Although I wish it would contain more wipes, I am always satisfied with the product! The packaging is simple but also very nice! I recommend it to anyone who needs an affordable makeup remover that is easy to use and works very well!
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.