Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY

julia m.
Ottawa
This product removes most of my daily makeup with a few swipes. The packaging is nice and professional, and the price is reasonable. The cloths are pretty soft, but my skin often feels dry after using this product.
Emilie M.
Trois, QC
I really like those, they were perfect for when I worked and my face was sweating. I worked in a fast food so my skin was oily and these wipes help for keeping it fresh while I worked and helps me with my acne.
Kylie O.
Saskatoon
These do the job to remove makeup but I prefer to use a separate cleanser afterward because it leaves a bit of a film on my skin. They're probably best for fixing mistakes in your makeup but they do dry out really bad in the packaging.
Oriana v.
Olay's Daily Clean Wet Cleansing Cloths thoroughly cleanse away dirt and make-up (even waterproof mascara). Formulated with light moisturizers and vitamin E, it leaves skin feeling smooth and soft. At home, these convenient pre-moistened wet cloths give skin a quick, refreshing clean.
Chantal R.
North York, ON
They smell really nice and are very soft. I love the ease of use and not having to wash my face again right after. It doesnt leave a sticky feeling. The price is good when they are on sale and the package size is great to throw in my overnight bag or gym bag.
Jessica S.
Winnipeg , MB
These are awesome. They are soft and moisturizing. They are perfect for anytime of the day and get rid of oils on your face. I feel like they are good for all skin types! Also they are very inexpensive, so that’s always a bonus!
Beth T.
Vancouver
Sometimes you get to the end of your day and all you want to do is fall straight into bed. Olay Daily Facial wipes are perfect for a quick removal of the days makeup so you can throw on those pj's and settle in for the night. No fuss and one wipe is usually enough for me to get the full days make up off.
Jessica E.
Ottawa, ON
A great travel staple- these are fantastic for on the go, as they aren't a liquid like most cleansers. i throw a few of these in my purse, or overnight bag. They have definitely saved me more than once when i realized i had forgotten my bottle of cleanser and then remembered i had packed some of these!
Kylie A.
Belleville, ON
Absolutely love this product!! Between my busy schedule I don't always properly wash my face (I know i know) so these wipes are perfect! I have very dry sensitive skin which becomes oily very easily. These wipes help remove the shine and leave my face dirt free and feeling smooth!
Colette P.
I found the product to be good and the scent was not too overpowering. The size is also great, as it can be fit easily in a medium sized purse. The only downfall is that I would have liked it to come with more wipes and it has to be carefully closed or it can dry out quickly.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.