Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #98 in Face Wipes

Chantal M.
These wipes are great! They leave your skin feeling fresh and clean. Its convenient for when I'm traveling.
Gill M.
On their own I didn't think they did what they say, a bit of a waste of money and expensive for just 30.
Morgan A.
Love these. Always feels so gentle on the face. I use these every night with no irritation to my face
kelsy s.
Montreal
Takes off makeup and cleans face very easily, doesn't smudge, no greasy or dirty feeling afterwards.
Tina M.
Burin, NL
I liked the quality of these cloths! I use a lot of olay products and they have never failed me!
Courtney B.
Creston, NL
Very quality product ! I recommend these to all my family & friends & will continue to do so
Ashley G.
Briggs Corner Queens Co, NB
This stuff works so good and I use it everyday. It makes my face feel so soft! I love it.
Vanessa P.
Chihuahua
I like tú os product because it was perfect to me.
it's something I recommend, so good.
Gabriela C.
Carmel
Its no excitement but neither is a bad product, i used one time and rsult it wasn't fast
Emily M.
St. John's, NL
Perfect size for my purse, and for a quick wash of my face after work. love the scent
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.