Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY

Daeyna  J.
OMG! These are really moist and convenient. I wished you didn't need more than one to get the job done though. Otherwise good stuff
Haley B.
I love love love these. I love the way they smell and they are very wet great for taking makeup off at the end of the day
Candice C.
Campbell River
These are gentle and work great. They don't leave my face feeling tight and dry after use like some others I have tried.
Krista C.
Redwood City , CA
Easy to use for days you are on the go. Gentle on the skin. pleasant light scent. Great to take when you are out of town.
Natalie H.
Fredericton
These are awesome - took all my makeup off easily with nothing left behind. After, my skin felt smooth, clean, and fresh.
Charley W.
London, london
I use these before and after my makeup routine. They work really well. They are soft and have a pleasent scent to them
LaVetra R.
This product gets the job done and does not feel harsh. I would recommend this product for a combination of skin types.
Morgan G.
Great product. Classic product with a good price point and no surprises. Gets the job done and won't let you down.
Corie K.
Nanaimo, BC
I find these definitely work and remove makeup but they do leave my skin oily. I still use them all the time.
Tonya T.
Sullivan, MO
Easy to use and takes off makeup including mascara. Doesn't leave a greasy feeling or cause you to break out
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.