Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #97 in Face Wipes

Rebecca C.
I really like these but the packaging is really lacking. It's s poor design and I'm worried that the wiped will dry out before I use them.
charlotte p.
Great travel essentials! Works well with taking makeup off except mascara. Tends not to be very good at it. But removes everything else.
Hafsah K.
Would not really suggest for myself, over to moisturizing / wetness. Where as I do know people who enjoy this product it depends on you
Chelsey M.
London, ON
I love these! They remove my makeup, don't dehydrate my face and I can throw them in my gym bag to clean up before I get my sweat on.
Daeyna  J.
OMG! These are really moist and convenient. I wished you didn't need more than one to get the job done though. Otherwise good stuff
Krista C.
Redwood City, CA
Easy to use for days you are on the go. Gentle on the skin. pleasant light scent. Great to take when you are out of town.
Natalie H.
Fredericton
These are awesome - took all my makeup off easily with nothing left behind. After, my skin felt smooth, clean, and fresh.
Candice C.
Campbell River
These are gentle and work great. They don't leave my face feeling tight and dry after use like some others I have tried.
Haley B.
I love love love these. I love the way they smell and they are very wet great for taking makeup off at the end of the day
Charley W.
London, london
I use these before and after my makeup routine. They work really well. They are soft and have a pleasent scent to them
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.