Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #97 in Face Wipes

lindsey b.
East Islip, NY
Omg literally the best makeup remover wipe i have ever used. Some brands cam sting your eyes or irritate skin when you rub the makeup off but this doesn't! Its sensitive and get the a lot of makeup off with just one wipe. It comes with a good amount of product on the wipe, so you don't need multiple towels. I swear by this remover, its great.
Jacqueline P.
Waukegan, IL
These are great! They fit perfectly into my bag. When I go walking or workout, when I get back to my car, I take out a couple to wipe my face and neck off. Hair product sweats out of my head onto my fce while or king out, causing breakout. The help clean up until I get to a shower.
Tiffany R.
Georgia
This is an awesome product. I absolutely love it. I'm so happy I found it while browsing the facial clothes at my local dollar general store. I haven't used any other product since I stumbled across this one. It leaves my face feeling fresh clean and doesn't dry it out. I love it!
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
I hardly rely on any kind of wipe to remove my makeup because frankly they never work. These on the other hand are reliable, easy to use, travel friendly and remove all traces of makeup! Totally a future repurchase for me.
Heidi P.
Love the feeling of going to bed with a fresh, clean face but hate getting out of bed to wash it? These wipes are perfect for you! I have used these EVERY night for several years and they remove all the makeup from my face and neck without irritating my skin or leaving a residue. They also expertly remove mascara--even waterproof!
Amy Nicole S.
Orlando, FL
These are my favorite! I've been using them for years and will never switch to anything else. Use Boots Botanics eye makeup remover on the same cloth for stubborn waterproof products and your whole face will be squeaky clean and fresh!
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
These were very rough on the skin and did not clean for me. I got them with coupons so it wasn't something I searched out for quality. I ended up with packs I didn't use. They lathered nice but when you rinsed it didn't feel clean.
Sabrina J.
I was not a huge fan of the wet cleansing cloths - at least not these ones. They were a decent price but it did not get all of my makeup off and it felt a little harsh on my face. I will probably pick something else next time.
Stephanie D.
Kissimmee, FL
These left my skin red and inflamed. I do not recommend these at all. Especially if you have sensitive skin. I wiped only a few times and my face just started to burn all over. I don't usually have such sensitive skin.
Rachael H.
Columbus, OH
The seal on this package stays very nicely keeping your product moist for a long time. I've found generic versions lose their sticky seal making the inside dry out! These wipes did not aggravate my skin or sting my eyes
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.