Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY

Taylor P.
Port moody , BC
Absolutely love these makeup remover pads. I wear waterproof mascara so these are a go to for that!! Also works great to remove face makeup and lightly cleanse your face for those night you're too lazy to exfoliate. I repurchase every month when I run out. Can't live without!
Jessie S.
Great option if you are un able to use a proper cleaner and toner. However I did experience slight irritation, perhaps because of my sensitive skin. I did not use these to these to remove eye makeup.
Manda T.
London, ON
Removed my makeup pretty easily, including dark eye makeup. They didn't irritate my sensitive skin. I'd still be using them today, but I switched to the Costco ones because they're cheaper!
Chloe I.
These clothes, did as they said they removed my make up and left my skin feeling clean and clear, they did improve the condition of my skin, and became part of my daily routine whilst I had them, If they where on offer I would purchase them again.
Rayna L.
North Gower, Ontario
These were great to carry with me all the time. I work outdoors, so in the summer, at any time I could give my face and neck a quick wash and felt refreshed. These are very gentle on my skin and did not leave it tight or dry like other brands do
Sherri T.
Love this. A friend was using these and reviewed them here on Influenster. She loved them and said her skin was glowing after using them for a few weeks. So I tried them too. They worked well to cleanse my face and my skin is not near as dry as what it was before I started using them.
Susana C.
These are great when you're in a rush to get to bed or amazing when you're travelling. I always keep some in my purse during the summer when the days are so hot that your makeup is melting off your skin. Very refreshing and hyrdating
Roberta C.
Belleville, ON
Work great, however the last pack has not really lathered up , I'm not sure if they missed something on the product line or not, but I have been using htem for years and this is my first mishap with them
P W.
Love love these because it's so easy..quick and keeps my face clean and moisturized! I use one before bed every night and when I need a refesh during the day. My whole family uses them.
Laura R.
I find these are soft on the skin and are great to unclog pores, my only fault is they are not that moist and the pleasant Oder of fresh cucumbers which I hate lol overall great experience
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.