Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #100 in Face Wipes

Debbie M.
Moncton, NB
I really like these cleansing cloths. They're perfect for the morning, to get rid of oil build up. They're moisturizing. They didn't strip my skin. I've also used them to help remove makeup. They do a pretty good job. I still have to use a cleanser and water afterwards, to remove all traces of makeup, but these help to get rid of the bulk of it, especially on my eyes.
Kylie O.
Saskatoon
These do the job to remove makeup but I prefer to use a separate cleanser afterward because it leaves a bit of a film on my skin. They're probably best for fixing mistakes in your makeup but they do dry out really bad in the packaging.
Tia B.
Wasaga Beach, ON
This is an awesome product! I received this as a gift and I love it! I haven't bought it myself but believe the price is good. I can have sensitive skin and this was very gentle and didn't bother my skin at all. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Beth T.
Vancouver
Sometimes you get to the end of your day and all you want to do is fall straight into bed. Olay Daily Facial wipes are perfect for a quick removal of the days makeup so you can throw on those pj's and settle in for the night. No fuss and one wipe is usually enough for me to get the full days make up off.
Jessica E.
Ottawa, NJ
A great travel staple- these are fantastic for on the go, as they aren't a liquid like most cleansers. i throw a few of these in my purse, or overnight bag. They have definitely saved me more than once when i realized i had forgotten my bottle of cleanser and then remembered i had packed some of these!
Kylie A.
Belleville, ON
Absolutely love this product!! Between my busy schedule I don't always properly wash my face (I know i know) so these wipes are perfect! I have very dry sensitive skin which becomes oily very easily. These wipes help remove the shine and leave my face dirt free and feeling smooth!
Colette P.
I found the product to be good and the scent was not too overpowering. The size is also great, as it can be fit easily in a medium sized purse. The only downfall is that I would have liked it to come with more wipes and it has to be carefully closed or it can dry out quickly.
kayleigh g.
These are really good for taking your makeup of and i would possibly buy them again i would prefer something that wasn't so rough on my skin though as it seemed to scratch my skin a little and i don't actually have gentle skin so i was a little worried about it they don't seem to have horrid oder to them which is good
Katie L.
I do not like these cleansing wipes. Honestly they do not take off any of my makeup, and they are never wet enough. The only way I could get them to work better was to run them under the tap to get them moist enough. And that defeats the purpose of purchasing wipes that are supposed to cleanse and remove make up, like why not just use a dish towel.
Jeevita D.
These clothes, did as they said they removed my make up and left my skin feeling clean and clear, they did improve the condition of my skin, and became part of my daily routine whilst I had them, If they where on offer I would purchase them again.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.