Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY

Sandra B.
Franklin, VA
This is a good product for removing makeup. It's scent free and gently cleans the face.
nikki C.
Tampa, FL
I love these. They don't make my facefeel slick and oily after use. And they don't stink.
Carol M.
Easy to use while traveling. Use after workouts and while away from home to freshen up.
DeShaunna W.
Atlanta, GA
I really only use these on the go when I'm not at home to wash my face whenever I want.
Alyssa H.
LOVE these olay wet cleaning cloths! Make my face feel nice and fresh after a long day.
Connie H.
Nashville, TN
Cleans very good,easy to use,feels good on my face,love it I feel like my face is clean
Rockie S.
They worked great and didn't leave mmuch of a residue feeling. I would use them again.
Barbara F.
Elyria, OH
Great for removing makeup quick. Needs to provide a deeper clean for a quick clean up.
Melissa B.
Eagle Pass, TX
I use these before sleeping at night and i love it! Its amazing you would love it too
Holly  S.
Atlanta, GA
These are great for on the go and traveling. I like the texture and scent of these!
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.