Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY

Jackie H.
Peru, IN
I like these very much doesn't dry my face out.a great product and i would buy and use again
Holly M.
Birmingham, AL
I love these for nights when I'm feeling lazy but still need to feel clean and refreshed.
Stacy T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Easy to use. Helps take makeup off fast. Leaves your skin feeling fresh. No residue left.
Sarah B.
Elk Grove, CA
Easy to use and convenient. The only con is they have a little residue they leave behind.
Rhonda B.
Harriman, TN
Great, I love the size package for my purse. However a little bit out of my price range.
Madelyn H.
Laurens, SC
I love these face wipes, a lot of wipes burn my face or make it itch but these do neither
Ashley J.
Eureka Spgs, AR
THESE cloths are amazing and I use them on a regular basis.Couldn't go without them EVER!
Barbara F.
Elyria, OH
Great for removing makeup quick. Needs to provide a deeper clean for a quick clean up.
Alyssa H.
LOVE these olay wet cleaning cloths! Make my face feel nice and fresh after a long day.
DeShaunna W.
Atlanta, GA
I really only use these on the go when I'm not at home to wash my face whenever I want.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.