Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #97 in Face Wipes

Ashley J.
Eureka Spgs, AR
THESE cloths are amazing and I use them on a regular basis.Couldn't go without them EVER!
Sarah B.
Elk Grove, CA
Easy to use and convenient. The only con is they have a little residue they leave behind.
Holly M.
Birmingham, AL
I love these for nights when I'm feeling lazy but still need to feel clean and refreshed.
nikki C.
Tampa, FL
I love these. They don't make my facefeel slick and oily after use. And they don't stink.
DeShaunna W.
Atlanta, GA
I really only use these on the go when I'm not at home to wash my face whenever I want.
Rockie S.
They worked great and didn't leave mmuch of a residue feeling. I would use them again.
Carol M.
Easy to use while traveling. Use after workouts and while away from home to freshen up.
Barbara F.
Elyria, OH
Great for removing makeup quick. Needs to provide a deeper clean for a quick clean up.
Alyssa H.
LOVE these olay wet cleaning cloths! Make my face feel nice and fresh after a long day.
Sandra B.
Franklin, VA
This is a good product for removing makeup. It's scent free and gently cleans the face.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.