Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #96 in Face Wipes

Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths
Very effective product!! Keep your face clean and fresh. Remove all makeups really easily!
Jackie H.
Peru, IN
I like these very much doesn't dry my face out.a great product and i would buy and use again
Bridget M.
Kansas City, MO
I love using this product while on the road. It's so much easier to pack in your suitcase.
Lindsay H.
I love these face clothes. They are so quick to use and are perfect for taking off makeup.
Kristine G.
Franklin, IN
I love these to clean my face and remove makeup that is stubborn, like waterproof mascara.
Sarah B.
Elk Grove, CA
Easy to use and convenient. The only con is they have a little residue they leave behind.
Stacy T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Easy to use. Helps take makeup off fast. Leaves your skin feeling fresh. No residue left.
Ashley J.
Eureka Spgs, AR
THESE cloths are amazing and I use them on a regular basis.Couldn't go without them EVER!
Holly M.
Birmingham, AL
I love these for nights when I'm feeling lazy but still need to feel clean and refreshed.
Rhonda B.
Harriman, TN
Great, I love the size package for my purse. However a little bit out of my price range.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.