Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY

Kacey K.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
These were effective and gentle. They got most of the makeup off and are super convenient.
Cheryl R.
Seffner, FL
I have these in my bathroom and make up bag. Removes everything and doesn't burn the eyes!
Bridget M.
Kansas City, MO
I love using this product while on the road. It's so much easier to pack in your suitcase.
Kristine G.
Franklin, IN
I love these to clean my face and remove makeup that is stubborn, like waterproof mascara.
Rosemary C.
Laredo, TX
This product remove every make up I'm wearing in less than 8 min it has a really nice smell
Ashley J.
Eureka Spgs, AR
THESE cloths are amazing and I use them on a regular basis.Couldn't go without them EVER!
Rhonda B.
Harriman, TN
Great, I love the size package for my purse. However a little bit out of my price range.
Stacy T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Easy to use. Helps take makeup off fast. Leaves your skin feeling fresh. No residue left.
Holly M.
Birmingham, AL
I love these for nights when I'm feeling lazy but still need to feel clean and refreshed.
Sarah B.
Elk Grove, CA
Easy to use and convenient. The only con is they have a little residue they leave behind.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.