Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #97 in Face Wipes

Melania G.
Springfield, MA
Refreshing and soft works
Well with mature skin. Don't use any other product. Simply amazing.
Katie M.
These cloths are my go-to nightly make-up remover. They are gentle but remove my makeup well.
Christy M.
Harpersville, AL
Super fast and easy to grab one and go! Removes all make up! Great for eyeliner removal also!
Jenny S.
I love these for my sensitive skin! They're soft but do the job! I recommend them for sure!
Rosemary C.
Laredo, TX
This product remove every make up I'm wearing in less than 8 min it has a really nice smell
Cheryl R.
Seffner, FL
I have these in my bathroom and make up bag. Removes everything and doesn't burn the eyes!
Teresa W.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
These wipes clean very well. They have a great smell and make my skin feel smooth and soft.
Vickie H.
Louisville, KY
Great for quick cleaning. Leaves your face soft and moisturized. Good value for the money.
Stephanie H.
Mt Pleasant, TN
I've tried this many of times and i would use it over and over. I love them and very handy.
Kacey K.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
These were effective and gentle. They got most of the makeup off and are super convenient.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.