Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #100 in Face Wipes

Katey M.
Memphis
I keep these in my car at all times. Great to use mid day after a workout or a hot sweaty day
Marki B.
Makes a good job to remove makeup or waterproof makeup, even mascara. Not for sensitive eyes.
Melania G.
Springfield, MA
Refreshing and soft works
Well with mature skin. Don't use any other product. Simply amazing.
Vickie H.
Louisville, KY
Great for quick cleaning. Leaves your face soft and moisturized. Good value for the money.
Very effective product!! Keep your face clean and fresh. Remove all makeups really easily!
Jenny S.
I love these for my sensitive skin! They're soft but do the job! I recommend them for sure!
Teresa W.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
These wipes clean very well. They have a great smell and make my skin feel smooth and soft.
Stephanie H.
Mt Pleasant, TN
I've tried this many of times and i would use it over and over. I love them and very handy.
Lindsay H.
I love these face clothes. They are so quick to use and are perfect for taking off makeup.
Jackie H.
Peru, IN
I like these very much doesn't dry my face out.a great product and i would buy and use again
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.