Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #96 in Face Wipes

Bonnie W.
Bay City, MI
Works well, cleans face nicely and doesn't over dry the skin. Very effective. Would revommend.
Caitlyn J.
San Bernardino, CA
Removed my makeup except my waterproof mascara. Burned my eyes terribly. The cloths were huge.
Rachell R.
Adairsville, GA
These aren't my favorite. They feel a little then to me and I don't like the texture on my face
Maggie R.
Orlando, FL
Easy and fast way to wash face! Leaves my face feeling refreshed! Love using these before bed.
Works well but the scent is very strong and smells like chemicals. And they only work when wer
Saanvi A.
Plano, TX
I am using these wipes.its very comfortable to remove the makeup without any makeup on face.
Marki B.
Makes a good job to remove makeup or waterproof makeup, even mascara. Not for sensitive eyes.
Maria P.
Lakewood, OH
A facial everyday? Yes! Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths make just that happen!
Makayla H.
Bakersfield, CA
I love it it dose wonders I would say for anyone to use this product because it's just awaime
Katey M.
Memphis
I keep these in my car at all times. Great to use mid day after a workout or a hot sweaty day
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.