Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #100 in Face Wipes

Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths
Works well but the scent is very strong and smells like chemicals. And they only work when wer
Tiffany S.
Maidsville, WV
These cleansing cloths are really gentle on my skin. They don't leave your face too dry either.
Crystal T.
West Columbia
If you need a quick and fast way to clear make-up I'd say this would be my number one choose .
Rachell R.
Adairsville, GA
These aren't my favorite. They feel a little then to me and I don't like the texture on my face
Maggie R.
Orlando, FL
Easy and fast way to wash face! Leaves my face feeling refreshed! Love using these before bed.
Katie M.
These cloths are my go-to nightly make-up remover. They are gentle but remove my makeup well.
Saanvi A.
Plano, TX
I am using these wipes.its very comfortable to remove the makeup without any makeup on face.
Maria P.
Lakewood, OH
A facial everyday? Yes! Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths make just that happen!
Christy M.
Harpersville, AL
Super fast and easy to grab one and go! Removes all make up! Great for eyeliner removal also!
Makayla H.
Bakersfield, CA
I love it it dose wonders I would say for anyone to use this product because it's just awaime
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.