Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY

Natalie S.
Byhalia , MS
I keep these in my purse at all times just in case I have to wipe my face or eyes(I wear contacts?
Sadia A.
Philadelphia, PA
Bought this product while i was traveling. because i wanted to carry something that was disposable.
Cali D.
Banning, CA
Amazing cause their are 30 towels leaves skin nice and fresh always cleans the hard to reach spots
Stephanie R.
Ceres, CA
These work great and I enjoy the refreshing feeling after use. My skin does not feel dry or sticky.
Kathy H.
Freeport, NY
Easily removes makeup on the face and does not irritate the face at all. My face is very sensative
Jessica H.
They are soft and they removed most of my makeup. They did not quite remove my waterproof mascara.
Krystine R.
Chino, CA
Easy to use and they smell great. Removed mascara and makeup that is usually difficult to take off.
shanta s.
Southport, NC
I love Olay cleaning cloths, They are great for cleaning your face and removing makeup in a flash.
Authentic D.
I totally recommend these cleansing clothes. the packaging is convenient with the reseal able tab.
Jenny B.
I love these!! Thick cloth that removes all of my makeup and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.