Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #98 in Face Wipes

Elizabeth M.
Niagara Falls, NY
These are nice cloths you can wash your face with them or any part of your body, they are gentle
Colleen L.
Cherryville, NC
I love these large size wipes! They don't burn my eyes and they remove the mascara effortlessly!!
Kasandra A.
My go to wipes. You get more wipes in this brand than the others, for a better price too I think.
maddy s.
Indiana
Work really good with my sensitive skin, one of the only products I can use without breaking out.
Jenny B.
I love these!! Thick cloth that removes all of my makeup and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Kayleigh W.
Diagonal, IA
These are great for the price! quick, fast, and easy. Nice simple clean smell. Gets the job done.
Maggie R.
Orlando, FL
Easy and fast way to wash face! Leaves my face feeling refreshed! Love using these before bed.
Rachell R.
Adairsville, GA
These aren't my favorite. They feel a little then to me and I don't like the texture on my face
Caitlyn J.
San Bernardino, CA
Removed my makeup except my waterproof mascara. Burned my eyes terribly. The cloths were huge.
Tiffany S.
Maidsville, WV
These cleansing cloths are really gentle on my skin. They don't leave your face too dry either.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.