Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #100 in Face Wipes

Jenny B.
I love these!! Thick cloth that removes all of my makeup and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Kasandra A.
My go to wipes. You get more wipes in this brand than the others, for a better price too I think.
Alicia D.
Oceanside, CA
Great product! Leaves your face refreshed. I use these when we go camping and hiking., Convenient
Elizabeth M.
Niagara Falls, NY
These are nice cloths you can wash your face with them or any part of your body, they are gentle
Colleen L.
Cherryville, NC
I love these large size wipes! They don't burn my eyes and they remove the mascara effortlessly!!
maddy s.
Indiana
Work really good with my sensitive skin, one of the only products I can use without breaking out.
Bonnie W.
Bay City, MI
Works well, cleans face nicely and doesn't over dry the skin. Very effective. Would revommend.
Kelsi S.
Auburn, KY
These are my daily go to wipes! They leave my face feeling refreshed & always remove my makeup!
Caitlyn J.
San Bernardino, CA
Removed my makeup except my waterproof mascara. Burned my eyes terribly. The cloths were huge.
Jasmine K.
Aurora, IL
I use this to get my make up off. It really works and I do not have any sort of reaction to it.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.