Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY

Tanisha S.
Seattle, WA
YouTube made me buy it, except, I thought I was purchasing the dry ones. I was pleasantly surprised, though. They are moist, but not wet. I was able to remove all of my eye makeup, and full face, with one cloth. My eyes did become slightly irritated, but not for long.
Dana M.
Jackson, TN
This product was not only gentle on my skin, it also removed most of my makeup. I don't wear makeup often because of how sensitive my skin is, so when I remove it, it has to come off. This product lived up to my expectations and I would highly recommend it to others.
Paige M.
Greenup, KY
Love these for gental wiping away makeup for the day, good smell very fresh I would use these makeup wipes again forsure! Only used once, the are great! This prouduct did everything it was described to do! No room for improvement maybe the price but worth the wipes!
Joyce O.
Brookhaven, PA
I;ve used these and though I likethem a lot cost is a factor in my facial product purchases and Ponds is less expensive and does an excellent job for me. Every Oil of Olay product I've ever used though was excellent. I won't use any other facial moisturizer but theirs.
Amanda G.
Simpsonville, SC
I use this product twice a day everyday. I am not a fan of washing off makeup. I prefer to wipe it off, and this product wipes it off but leaves my face feeling as if I washed it. Fresh, very mild scent and very effective at doing its job. I hit these constantly and keep them in my car and my purse as well!
Michelle G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Are you looking for a product to clean your face with? How about a product that leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed? If so, I have found a great product for you. These wipes are great for cleaning your skin or for just a nice refreshing cool feeling.
Collette D.
Charlotte, NC
I bought these to use after the gym on my way to an appointment or to run errands when I did not have time to go home and shower. I think they could have been a little more wet, my skin felt rather sticky afterwards. After about 5 times I gave these to my mom.
Ali C.
Englewood, CO
Love these! Honestly so quick and easy! I carry them with me, especially if I'm staying the night somewhere so I don't sleep in my makeup. Such a lifesaver! Especially awesome when you are drinking and do not want to wash your face before you go to bed.
Tamara W.
Troy, NY
Love these! They leave you're face feeling nice and refreshed. I bought it at Walmart and for a really good price. It was gentle on the skin and left it feeling good. It was very effective and I would buy it again! There is no room for improvement!!
Heather A.
Cleveland
I love these wipes. They work well removing makeup. Great value for the price. I bought these at Walmart and again at walgreens. They leave skin feeling great. I have bought these many times mainly from walmart. My daughter started using them too.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.