Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #100 in Face Wipes

Sadia A.
Philadelphia, PA
Bought this product while i was traveling. because i wanted to carry something that was disposable.
Kathy H.
Freeport, NY
Easily removes makeup on the face and does not irritate the face at all. My face is very sensative
Krystine R.
Chino, CA
Easy to use and they smell great. Removed mascara and makeup that is usually difficult to take off.
Cali D.
Banning, CA
Amazing cause their are 30 towels leaves skin nice and fresh always cleans the hard to reach spots
shanta s.
Southport, NC
I love Olay cleaning cloths, They are great for cleaning your face and removing makeup in a flash.
Authentic D.
I totally recommend these cleansing clothes. the packaging is convenient with the reseal able tab.
Meghan M.
Ashley, Pa
Perfect to keep in your purse or car. Not a good enough clean though for me at the end of the day.
Claudia A.
Crab Orchard, KY
These work when I quickly need to remove my make up but don't have time to do my whole skin routine
Amber B.
I love these cleanings cloths. They are a good size and they work really well to clean your face.
Kayleigh W.
Diagonal, IA
These are great for the price! quick, fast, and easy. Nice simple clean smell. Gets the job done.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.