Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY

Karen C.
Macy, IN
Make my face feel clean but not too tight and a great price point , easy to find at most drugstores.
Cassidy W.
Millville, NJ
A great for travel - these are fantastic for on the go, as they aren't a liquid like most cleansers.
Tyronda C.
Really like these wipes. Easy makeup removal of foundation. Eye makeup removal requires more effort.
Tiffany F.
Green bay, WI
Love these! They don't burn my eyes like the other cleansing wipes do. Would definitely recommend it!
Lilyana D.
Houma, LA
These makeup remover wipes are huge and they take all my makeup off with one wipe and its 5 dollars ūüėć
karen g.
Baytown, TX
I love this because my face gets oily so rhis really really help but only if not wearing makeup! lol
Cali D.
Banning, CA
Amazing cause their are 30 towels leaves skin nice and fresh always cleans the hard to reach spots
Claudia A.
Crab Orchard, KY
These work when I quickly need to remove my make up but don't have time to do my whole skin routine
Authentic D.
I totally recommend these cleansing clothes. the packaging is convenient with the reseal able tab.
Stephanie R.
Ceres, CA
These work great and I enjoy the refreshing feeling after use. My skin does not feel dry or sticky.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.