Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #97 in Face Wipes

Karen C.
Macy, IN
Make my face feel clean but not too tight and a great price point , easy to find at most drugstores.
Johanna R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
It was amazing took off the makeup smoothly and and didn't dehydrate my skin planning on buying more
Tyronda C.
Elkins Park, PA
Really like these wipes. Easy makeup removal of foundation. Eye makeup removal requires more effort.
Vanessa S.
Smyrna, TN
Can't go wrong with these, good to use when needing a quick cleanse . Also good to carry in purse. ;)
Cassidy W.
Millville, NJ
A great for travel - these are fantastic for on the go, as they aren't a liquid like most cleansers.
karen g.
Baytown, TX
I love this because my face gets oily so rhis really really help but only if not wearing makeup! lol
Tiffany F.
Green bay, WI
Love these! They don't burn my eyes like the other cleansing wipes do. Would definitely recommend it!
Lilyana D.
Houma, LA
These makeup remover wipes are huge and they take all my makeup off with one wipe and its 5 dollars ūüėć
Claudia A.
Crab Orchard, KY
These work when I quickly need to remove my make up but don't have time to do my whole skin routine
Cali D.
Banning, CA
Amazing cause their are 30 towels leaves skin nice and fresh always cleans the hard to reach spots
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.