Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #98 in Face Wipes

Amber S.
W Lafayette, IN
Seriously Olay has out done themselves again! I wouldn't trust any other make up remover besides Olay!
JULIE B.
Nashville, TN
I have been using these religiously since i was in college! They help keep my face clean and oil free.
Nyssa G.
They felt good initially, but left my face smelling funny and a little oily. I wouldn't buy them again
Tara P.
Roebuck, SC
Loved it! It only took one cloth to remove all the make up and dirt. It didn't dry my face out either!
Shaedaya V.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love, love, love! Doesn't dry out the face and the cloth stays wet longer than other cloths I've used.
Jeanine F.
Norton Shores, MI
Works well on my sensitive skin. Price is right too. Have tried similar store brands but was not happy
Charlotee V.
Chula Vista, CA
I like this product it takes off makeup easily, and is easy to use. I like that it's one step process.
Hazel F.
Waipahu, Hi
I love this fast and easy makes your skin feel clean! I put it in my purse just in case my liner runs!
Johanna R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
It was amazing took off the makeup smoothly and and didn't dehydrate my skin planning on buying more
Lilyana D.
Houma, LA
These makeup remover wipes are huge and they take all my makeup off with one wipe and its 5 dollars ūüėć
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.