Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #100 in Face Wipes

JULIE B.
Nashville, TN
I have been using these religiously since i was in college! They help keep my face clean and oil free.
Shaedaya V.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love, love, love! Doesn't dry out the face and the cloth stays wet longer than other cloths I've used.
Nyssa G.
They felt good initially, but left my face smelling funny and a little oily. I wouldn't buy them again
Hazel F.
Waipahu, Hi
I love this fast and easy makes your skin feel clean! I put it in my purse just in case my liner runs!
Tara P.
Roebuck, SC
Loved it! It only took one cloth to remove all the make up and dirt. It didn't dry my face out either!
Charlotee V.
Chula Vista, CA
I like this product it takes off makeup easily, and is easy to use. I like that it's one step process.
Amber S.
W Lafayette, IN
Seriously Olay has out done themselves again! I wouldn't trust any other make up remover besides Olay!
Jeanine F.
Norton Shores, MI
Works well on my sensitive skin. Price is right too. Have tried similar store brands but was not happy
Tyronda C.
Really like these wipes. Easy makeup removal of foundation. Eye makeup removal requires more effort.
Cassidy W.
Millville, NJ
A great for travel - these are fantastic for on the go, as they aren't a liquid like most cleansers.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.