Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY

Yohali A.
Taylorsville, NC
Really great product, great for everyday use. Helps keep skin clear. Great for on the go also Smells great.
Joelle H.
Brecksville, OH
These were very nice! They cleaned my skin and left it feeling very smooth and silky! I really liked them!
Jennifer S.
Take these on vacation with me to the beach every year! it's a great product to help keep your skin clean!
Mahajah T.
I have used this many times. It is so good since it really gets into the pores and wipes out the dirtyness.
Anna D.
Phoenix, AZ
Does not leave your skin oily. I like how it even takes off permanent mascara. I would highly recommend.
Jael O.
Carlisle, IA
I use these to clean make up off of my face before I take a shower & it cleans off the make up very well!
Pamela D.
Daly City, CA
It applies smoothly. It doesn't overdry my skin. It removes residue make up. I feel clean after using it.
Erica M.
Huntsville, TX
Greatfor when you don't feel like washibg your face on those lazy days. Helps take the make up away fast
Jillian I.
Enterprise, AL
This product just wasn't for me!
I used this and it just smeared my make-up and left my face
feeling dry.
Andrea B.
Love this product especially for late nights when I'm so tired it makes night time routine much easier!!!
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.