Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #97 in Face Wipes

Kim S.
I liked these cleansing clothes, but they were a little pricey to me. I ended up purchasing the off brand.
Yohali A.
Taylorsville, NC
Really great product, great for everyday use. Helps keep skin clear. Great for on the go also Smells great.
Joelle H.
Brecksville, OH
These were very nice! They cleaned my skin and left it feeling very smooth and silky! I really liked them!
Desiree H.
Akron, OH
I love these. They make removing my make up as simple as possible. They do just what they are supposed to.
Erica M.
Huntsville, TX
Greatfor when you don't feel like washibg your face on those lazy days. Helps take the make up away fast
Jillian I.
Enterprise, AL
This product just wasn't for me!
I used this and it just smeared my make-up and left my face
feeling dry.
Jael O.
Carlisle, IA
I use these to clean make up off of my face before I take a shower & it cleans off the make up very well!
Pamela D.
Daly City, CA
It applies smoothly. It doesn't overdry my skin. It removes residue make up. I feel clean after using it.
Andrea B.
Love this product especially for late nights when I'm so tired it makes night time routine much easier!!!
Anna D.
Phoenix, AZ
Does not leave your skin oily. I like how it even takes off permanent mascara. I would highly recommend.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.