Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY

Cinda B.
Bridgeport, OH
I used these for a long time.Very gentle and smell great.They are very affordable on any budget and last a long time!
Heather H.
williamson, wv
Really works great product would recommend it to anyone! If you want to try a great product then buy this and try!
Shayla W.
936 Vista Street
Works great. Not oily feeling. Leaves you feeling refreshed. Good priced as well. Love these! Neatly packaged
Mel E.
Belvidere, IL
Perfect to carry in you're purse for those on the go cleanings. They remove the dirt and sweat from daily routines.
Carly B.
These are great! They remove even the heaviest eye makeup and make for a nice easy packet to take while traveling.
Kelly  k.
Glen St Mary, FL
They take the make-up off easily, however I'd rather use a baby wipe. these don't always get off mascaae real well
Melissa C.
Love this product. Leaves your face feeling fresh and doesn't dry it out. Got them for a great price at Wal-mart.
Katie S.
Columbia, MO
I just bought these I really like them so far. Takes off all my makeup and doesn't leave my face wet and greasy.
Pansy F.
TOLEDO, OH
Actual product is decent. Packaging, not so much. They dried out before I got halfway through it. Waste of money!
Rebecca Y.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love how these keep you feeling fresh and clean. As an added bonus they do a great job of removing make up too!
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.