Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #98 in Face Wipes

Emily G.
Dallas, GA
I love this cleansing cloths they work really well to get all my makeup off and keep my face soft and not dry
Anita D.
They remove even my scarecrow paint & leaves my skin feeling fresh. It even breaks down my waterproof mascara
Bobbie W.
Burton, MI
Its an awesome product it helps for fast removal and a great feel i think i will use this product more offten
It Is So Moisturizing On The Skin,It Dosent Give You That Harsh Feeling When Removing Makeup Or On The Face!
Diane B.
I love Olay. I use these cloths every night and wouldn't use any other face cloths. I recommend these highly.
jess w.
Amherst, OH
These are the best. A bit pricey but Woop worth it . highly recommend . they leave such a nice clean feeling.
Marina M.
I LOVE THESE! They are so easy to use, and so convenient! They take my make-up right off without any hassle.
Mahajah T.
I have used this many times. It is so good since it really gets into the pores and wipes out the dirtyness.
Jennifer S.
Take these on vacation with me to the beach every year! it's a great product to help keep your skin clean!
Brittany B.
El Paso, TX
Great makeup remover and face wash pads. They come dry and they are super easy you just add water and scrub
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.