Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #100 in Face Wipes

Mel E.
Belvidere, IL
Perfect to carry in you're purse for those on the go cleanings. They remove the dirt and sweat from daily routines.
Julie P.
Weimar, TX
SO easy to use and can carry everywhere. They really work great at removing makeup. It is a great product to use
Melissa C.
Love this product. Leaves your face feeling fresh and doesn't dry it out. Got them for a great price at Wal-mart.
Katie S.
Columbia, MO
I just bought these I really like them so far. Takes off all my makeup and doesn't leave my face wet and greasy.
Rebecca Y.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love how these keep you feeling fresh and clean. As an added bonus they do a great job of removing make up too!
Pansy F.
TOLEDO, OH
Actual product is decent. Packaging, not so much. They dried out before I got halfway through it. Waste of money!
Melissa F.
South Williamsport
Love these wet cleansing cloths. they are easy to use and they work great. would tell every one to uase these.
Tish D.
Cottondale, AL
I like this product it's very easy to use and works very well for me..I would absolutely choose this product. .
Diana M.
They work great, takes my makeup right off, especially my mascara. The cloth is soft and is gentle on my skin.
Amy H.
Kelso, WA
LOVE this product! My face is clean just afire one cloth. Does not have a strong smell and leaves my face soft.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.