Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY

Colleen W.
These are great when your time is limited and you're in a rush! Works well with my skin and leaves my skin feeling fresh!
Catrall S.
I love this product because the cloths remove my eye and facial makeup. I also used them to remove hair dye off my skin.
Alyssa C.
Wheaton, IL
I find that these cloths aren't as saturated as the Neutrogena ones. but I still think they are great to remove makeup.
Jailene H.
Springfield, MA
These wipes smell clean, they do the job but can be more gentle on the skin. I feel like they are a little rough on me.
Anaise R.
New York
Using cleansing clothes helps you keep your face clean either on the go or when you want something quick and refreshing
Stephanie L.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love these face wipes! They work great and get all of my makeup off. They dont irritate my skin and they smell good!
Heather W.
Little Rock, AR
These are one of my favorite cleansing wipes. Others that I have tried leave my face feeling dry. This one does not.
Cinda B.
Bridgeport, OH
I used these for a long time.Very gentle and smell great.They are very affordable on any budget and last a long time!
Andrea M.
Concord, NH
My face felt very greasy after using and my daughter broke out the next day. Not sure if I would ever use these again
Katie S.
Morgantown, WV
These cloths work great to remove makeup. They also left my skin feeling soft. As always, a great product from Olay.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.