Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #90 in Face Wipes

maggie g.
San Angelo, TX
These cloths are really great! i usually clean my face off right before bed and it really helps my skin not to break out.
Alyssa C.
Wheaton, IL
I find that these cloths aren't as saturated as the Neutrogena ones. but I still think they are great to remove makeup.
Jailene H.
Springfield, MA
These wipes smell clean, they do the job but can be more gentle on the skin. I feel like they are a little rough on me.
Anaise R.
New York
Using cleansing clothes helps you keep your face clean either on the go or when you want something quick and refreshing
Cinda B.
Bridgeport, OH
I used these for a long time.Very gentle and smell great.They are very affordable on any budget and last a long time!
Heather W.
Little Rock, AR
These are one of my favorite cleansing wipes. Others that I have tried leave my face feeling dry. This one does not.
Andrea M.
Concord, NH
My face felt very greasy after using and my daughter broke out the next day. Not sure if I would ever use these again
Katie S.
Morgantown, WV
These cloths work great to remove makeup. They also left my skin feeling soft. As always, a great product from Olay.
Heather H.
williamson, wv
Really works great product would recommend it to anyone! If you want to try a great product then buy this and try!
Kelly  k.
Glen St Mary, FL
They take the make-up off easily, however I'd rather use a baby wipe. these don't always get off mascaae real well
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.