Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #98 in Face Wipes

Jenna T.
Great for taking off makeup! It even takes off waterproof mascara. I usually buy a bigger pack because I use them everyday.
Stacie G.
Diberville, MS
These exfoliating wipes are amazing. They make my skin feel so fresh. I would definitely recommend this product to friends
Breanna A.
Littleton, CO
These wipes are great for on the go! Traveling or staying the night with a friend! Fits in my make up bag which is great:)
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX
These cloths are really great! i usually clean my face off right before bed and it really helps my skin not to break out.
Sarah V.
Vancleave, MS
These work great at removing makeup. the price is reasonable. they even make them for sensitive skin. highly recommended.
Jennifer G.
San Pablo, CA
I have sensitive skin, am able to use these everyday . They work very well to take of all my makeup, including mascara 😆😊
Alexandrea B.
New Orleans
Felt like they really helped me not have clogged pores
It is super convenient to carry in your purse of have in the car !
Catrall S.
I love this product because the cloths remove my eye and facial makeup. I also used them to remove hair dye off my skin.
Amy V.
Brookings, OR
These are nice. I love cleansing cloths for nights when I just want to get my makeup off and get in bed these do the job
Colleen W.
These are great when your time is limited and you're in a rush! Works well with my skin and leaves my skin feeling fresh!
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.