Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY

Jennifer B.
Works great for everyday cleaning or removing makeup. Good smell, leaves face feeling clean and doesn't leave a weird residue
lindsy D.
These are great for a quick clean at night..I hate washing my face at night and these wipes make your skin fresh and clean !
Jennifer T.
Deer Lodge, TN
Quick and easy! It gets the job done when I can't get in the shower right away! The price is great and it's a brand I trust.
chasity v.
London, KY
I purchased the make up wipes by complete accident but I was really glad I did. they did a great job getting off my make up.
Jennifer C.
Allen, TX
Get for using when you are too tired too wash your face. Love the smell too. Makes my skin feel really soft too. Gentle too.
dawn p.
Port Richey, FL
Wow love these so much i got some for my mom they are easy to use and last a long time great great price would buy them again
Daisy T.
This stuff is so handy when your not feeling to wash your face just grab one of these cloths and take your makeup off simple.
caitlin p.
Muskegon, MI
Love these! The smell is amazing and it doesn't leave your skin dry. You don't need to use 10 to get your makeup off either!
Breanna A.
Littleton, CO
These wipes are great for on the go! Traveling or staying the night with a friend! Fits in my make up bag which is great:)
Wanda J.
Sidney, OH
Works really well! Face felt great after using! Would recommend to anyone for make up remover or just basic face cleanser.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.