Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #97 in Face Wipes

KATE C.
Orange Park, FL
Love using the wipes. I hate taking a lot of time washing make up off, and these work really well. Also, gentle on my sensitive skin.
Alyssa N.
Port Orange, Fl
Works amazingly! Haha, Most of the time I need more than one cleansing cloths with other brands. With this one I use one per removal!
Laura W.
I use these facial wipes to remove my make up every single night. I love how I can use just one wipe and get all of my make up off.
Katie W.
Davis, CA
I didn't actually use these to remove makeup, i just use them to was my face. I didn't really feel like they were anything special.
veronica m.
I LOVE OLEY I USE THEIR MOISTURIZE ALOT. IT KEEPS MY FACE NICE AND FRESH. I DO RECOMMEND PEOPLE TO USE IT. IS NOT EVEN EXPENSIVE
Amanda S.
S Hackensack, NJ
These are pretty much the only ones i use now, the price is great and it doesn't break me out. also my makeup comes off easily
Chandra P.
Sikeston, MO
It goes deep down and gets it clean. My face smiles evert me I use it. It's the best. I have been using it ever since I was 16
Anna J.
This product is good . Leaves face feeling good and smooth. It is not overly price for the quality of product that you receive
Carolyn S.
Hilton Head Island
These wet cleansing cloths are convenient and do the trick. Someone gave them to me to try and I will definitely purchase more.
chasity v.
London, KY
I purchased the make up wipes by complete accident but I was really glad I did. they did a great job getting off my make up.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.