Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #100 in Face Wipes

Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
I use these a couple times a day and I'm not exactly impressed. The texture is very similar to a Pampers baby wipe, just a little softer. There is no sticky residue left on my face after use, but I still have break outs while using these. I have tried other facial cleansing wipes that help resolve break outs and acne better than Olay.
Kimberley P.
Bath, MI
I usually do not bother with cleansing cloths. Lately, I guess it's weather induced (cold, cloudy), I am so tired at night that I have neglected washing at night. This is so easy and gentle on my mature skin. A repurchase for sure! 4 stars insyead of 5 because it tends to sting my eyes a little. Not like I have my eyes open and rubbing in but seems to leek into my eye's. Just letting you know all the details...
Ashley H.
Marshall
Cannot say enough good things about these facial cleansing cloths. They are perfect for traveling, workouts, or just plain everyday use. These are my go to facial wipes, they not only leave my skin completely makeup free, soft and hydrated as well. I have dry skin, so rarely can I find all of that wrapped up in 1 product!! Love these!!!!
Destiny R.
Savannah, GA
This product was very useful. I felt that it was soft enough for my skin. I have sensitive skin and to find a product that can take care of that is always great. The packaging is normal and the proce is not that bad. I wish the price was cheaper but I would use this for an everyday makeup removal.
Katie C.
Tulsa, OK
Pros:
- gentle on skin
- soft, nice fragrance
- packaging is functional

Cons:
- does not remove all makeup
- can be pricey

I think this product would clean your face nicely if you do not wear makeup or a lot of makeup. However, because I wear a lot of makeup I prefer other brands of cleansing wipes.
Sammie G.
I really love this product! It's not too pricey. The only reason I did not give it four stars is because of the packaging. I prefer my makeup wipes in a smaller container. But other than that it's gets make up off pretty good! Especially the hard eye makeup than could hurt while removing. This product works wonders!
Kaitlynn S.
Clarendon, TX
Best cleaning cloths! It helps remove all of my left over makeup and doesn't dry outy face doing so. It definitelyet my expectations. It comes in a handy bag and it's easy to get into. It also smell pretty good I definitely will be buying again! I got it at Wal-Mart for a really good price.
Chelsey N.
Lima, OH
These cloths did exactly what I was hoping. They were a easy and quick way to remove my makeup. I got the item from Rite Aid and it worked wonderfully. Wasn't to harsh on my skin and it pretty much removed all makeup although some mascara did take a bit of effort. I would buy again!
Jordyn M.
Provo, UT
I like these because I don't have that burning sensation I sometimes get with other makeup removing clothes with these. I have sensitive skin, and these get the makeup off quickly without hurting and so I would definitely repurchase. They last a couple weeks.
Tanisha S.
Seattle, WA
YouTube made me buy it, except, I thought I was purchasing the dry ones. I was pleasantly surprised, though. They are moist, but not wet. I was able to remove all of my eye makeup, and full face, with one cloth. My eyes did become slightly irritated, but not for long.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.