Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY

Jasmine M.
These are great when you are in a hurry. They get majority of the make-up off with no fuss & no tugging on the delicate areas of your skin.
Jessica M.
Lilesville, NC
They worked pretty good. I used these in the past until i found the brand I use currently, But if i had to switch I would go back to these.
Kimberly E.
Castle Rock, CO
I love these! They remove makeup easily without having to scrub so hard. I love traveling with them so I can eliminate my liquid remover.
Angie D.
Shreveport, LA
These wipes are okay but they leave your skin with a oily feel.They are good if you have no other way to remove makeup or dirt from face.
Nikki S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love how this cleans and removes my makeup. It's gentle on my skin and feels clean afterwards. This has a nice scent so that's a plus.
Bridgett M.
Corona, CA
Olay daily facial express wet cleansing cloths are a really good brand it has never ever gave a reaction to my face and I never broke out
Ady M.
San Benito, TX
These are perfect for taking off makeup after a long day. All you need is one and it takes off the makeup and leaves face clean and fresh
Lori K.
New Market, MD
The best make up remover I have used. Others dry out my face and some even break me out in hives. They are convenient also for travel.
Claudia P.
Great for daily makeup removal! Easy to use! I can take them with me when I travel. Doesn't leave a sticky mess like other products do!
Linda S.
Valparaiso, IN
Carry these in my purse for a quick face cleaning after being outdoors. Really do what they say they do! Deep cleansing and refreshing!
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.