Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #100 in Face Wipes

fednie g.
Naples, FL
Love it it the best thing ever it stay dry for the day even if I'm in school it has no dark places It didn't even feel like I wear any
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
Guys , omg !!! These clothes are like heaven on your skin and the price is on point!  Not to pricey at all ! You get your money's worth!
Lori K.
New Market, MD
The best make up remover I have used. Others dry out my face and some even break me out in hives. They are convenient also for travel.
Kathy B.
Ellwood City, PA
These are good in a fix..sort of left my face feeling a bit greasy!i had to follow up with a soap and water wash to truly feel clean.
I don't really purchase these much but for what times I have used them I feel like they get the job done and they smell really good.
Leanne P.
Tewksbury, MA
I use these on a daily basis - make up or no. They take away the greasy feeling in my "t-zone", and leave my skin feeling baby soft.
denise r.
Culver City, CA
Easy to use small enough to carry around gentle with your eyes
going out to a friends going on a trip I suggest to pack this product
Michelle D.
Rutland, VT
I've been using Olay for years and I love it. I have sensitive skin it's been the only thing I can use without my skin breaking out.
Kylee C.
Frisco, TX
Gentle on the eyes, easily removed makeup. Soft cloth used, thought I tend to leave the skin a little dry. And convenient packaging!!
Jennifer G.
Pylesville, MD
I love these when I travel! just put under warm water, wash face with cloth and rinse! no residue or buildup. sold at all big chains
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.