Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #97 in Face Wipes

Sara L.
Leitchfield, KY
These worked perfectly for throwing in my gym bag to remove my make up between work and my workout. Left my face feeling smooth and clean.
Jasmine M.
These are great when you are in a hurry. They get majority of the make-up off with no fuss & no tugging on the delicate areas of your skin.
Katie F.
Plant City, FL
Love that these are travel size aND fit well in my purse. I don't care for the smell overall and the thiness of the wipe but they work well
Ady M.
San Benito, TX
These are perfect for taking off makeup after a long day. All you need is one and it takes off the makeup and leaves face clean and fresh
Kimberly E.
Castle Rock, CO
I love these! They remove makeup easily without having to scrub so hard. I love traveling with them so I can eliminate my liquid remover.
Nikki S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love how this cleans and removes my makeup. It's gentle on my skin and feels clean afterwards. This has a nice scent so that's a plus.
Angie D.
Shreveport, LA
These wipes are okay but they leave your skin with a oily feel.They are good if you have no other way to remove makeup or dirt from face.
Bridgett M.
Corona, CA
Olay daily facial express wet cleansing cloths are a really good brand it has never ever gave a reaction to my face and I never broke out
Linda S.
Valparaiso, IN
Carry these in my purse for a quick face cleaning after being outdoors. Really do what they say they do! Deep cleansing and refreshing!
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
Guys , omg !!! These clothes are like heaven on your skin and the price is on point!  Not to pricey at all ! You get your money's worth!
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.