Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #97 in Face Wipes

Jenny P.
Carpentersvle, IL
I used these a while ago and they worked very well but theres other products that i prefer using but these are really good i do recommend them.
Ashley c.
Hobbs, NM
Its challenging for me to find a makeup remover that doesn't make my skin extremely oily thanks to Olay I finally no longer have that challenge
Rosalinda A.
Visalia, CA
They work extremely well. I use them just about everyday unless I'm really tired and forget to take my makeup off but other than that I love it
Amy T.
Reisterstown, MD
I really liked these. They get off all my makeup including eye makeup and they don't leave ur skin feeling oily. They also don't break me out.
Jennifer R.
Allenhurst , GA
These work well but not as well as other products I have used. The price is high compared to the cheap wipes who work just as well or better
Annie F.
East Falmouth, MA
These are handy and ready to use. They really ake evening makeup removal so much easier. You don't need to find a tissue or washcloth to use.
Haydan E.
Rock Hill, SC
My face has cleared up so much since I started using these wipes! They do not leave my face feeling dried out and are great to use at night.
Stacey G.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Easy to use, love the grab and wipe style, really wonderful product, recommend for the one who doesn't want to spend a lot of time with this
Jessica M.
Lilesville, NC
They worked pretty good. I used these in the past until i found the brand I use currently, But if i had to switch I would go back to these.
Najomie M.
This on my face isn't good for me at least. I am not saying this is a bad product because I know a couple girls who this works wonders for.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.