Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #100 in Face Wipes

Cherie F.
Prairieville, LA
These are great, next to the bed, for those "I'm so tired" nights. They take my makeup off and I am not broke out in the morning. I'll buy them again.
lacey T.
El Cajon, CA
It works great... but i was talking off my eyeliner using it and i guess it got in my eye and my eye stayed sore for days.. other than that its great
Bri T.
I really didn't like this product at all. Personally, I feel like they didn't do anything for my face. I did not see a difference while using these.
Kelly E.
Coraopolis, PA
These work ok I guess. They are a little expensive for what they do. I won't waste the money to buy them again. Lotion and a tissue work just as good
Tamara W.
Good removal of even waterproof mascara. Leaves my face and neck moisturized. Only need one wipe, occasionally two, to remove my makeup thoroughly.
Jenny E.
Allentown, PA
I like this but I have to keep wiping my make up off. I do like the fact it don't bother my skin or my eyes like when I used liquid makeup remover
Amanda B.
Tampa, FL
I travel with these, easy to use and so refreshing. Takes all of my makeup off so easily. When traveling they help to keep my skin fresh and clean.
Teraye G.
Baytown, TX
I absolutely love these! They're a great price and cleans the makeup off easily. Doesn't have to take 5 wipes to clean it off like other brands.
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
I love these cleansing cloths! Very reliable and you can take them anywhere! They clean off the make up VERY well and they don't have a bad scent
Ashlee B.
Great facial cloths! they smell great and are soft on my skin. They do leave a bit of a lotiony residue, though, and it makes my face feel oily.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.