Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY #96 in Face Wipes

vanessa b.
I love love love these cant say enough about them. Perfect for my sensitive skin. Can't go with them , perfect makeup remover. I love all Olay products!
Misty W.
Garland, TX
These cleaning clothes are soft and takes makeup off effectively. I prefer the ones for sensitive skin but these are gentle enough for my sensitive skin.
Lindsey B.
Fort Myers, FL
My preteen daughter uses these in lieu of face washes and other harsh products. Her sensitive skin doesn't react negatively and leaves it smelling fresh.
Jami R.
Spokane, WA
These wipes have a very light fragrance. They take off even stubborn mascara and eye liner without rubbing your face raw! This is the only brand I use.
Kat M.
These are good makeup removing wipes. They aren't anything special but they do a good job. I've used them several times but the package is very small.
Deneen B.
It's a very good product I use it almost every day after I take off my make up with the express why because in Klopf the third count one it's very good
Mary R.
Valparaiso, IN
These wipes are so handy tool used to take off your make up. I really enjoy this product and the way that it always works to take off all the make up.
Ashley C.
Stone Mtn, GA
Love these. They get the job done without stripping your skin. I usually use these cloths after wearing a lot of makeup. Never had to use more than one
MiMi H.
Lehigh Acres, FL
These smell great and remove the makeup.. I have to use several word depending on the amount of makeup I've worn.. Makes my skin feel smooth and soft..
Melissa J.
herriman, UT
My face feels so clean after I use these. When I'm ready to go to bed I just want to hurry up and this works perfectly. I can clean my face in seconds.
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.