Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY

Jamie P.
Sterling Heights, MI
I love these when I go camping and there isn't any running water to clean my face. It's an easy package to throw in my backpack and it's a great fresh smell.
Adriana R.
Laredo, TX
This daily facial express we cleansing cloths are great they keep your face 100% clean and moistured and there 30- count that's awesome.highly recommended..
Melanie W.
Tomball, TX
I like these for those days when it's late and I need to take my makeup off quickly. They leave my skin feeling clean, but they do irritate my eyes a bit.
Kilashandra F.
Bedford
These wipes are just OK. They do remove makeup but not the best I have to rub a lot and my eyes get really irritated. My store brand wipes do much better.
Jennifer M.
These cloths are amazing they make makeup removal so much easier my face feels clean and fresh after us by these I would most definitely recommend them .
Yuliana C.
I have a lot of oil on my face because I always play sports and these wet cloths help me because when we team pictures and we practice before this helps
Lindsey B.
Fort Myers, FL
My preteen daughter uses these in lieu of face washes and other harsh products. Her sensitive skin doesn't react negatively and leaves it smelling fresh.
Bailey S.
Old Hickory, TN
I seriously use these all the time. They're great at removing makeup, but they also keep your face moisturized. They're very inexpensive and work great!
Misty W.
Garland, TX
These cleaning clothes are soft and takes makeup off effectively. I prefer the ones for sensitive skin but these are gentle enough for my sensitive skin.
vanessa b.
I love love love these cant say enough about them. Perfect for my sensitive skin. Can't go with them , perfect makeup remover. I love all Olay products!
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.