Olay Daily Facial Express Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tish D.

BY OLAY

Khandi R.
Ashburn, GA
Makes the face really soft and clean after take make up of your face and based on the reviews that I have seen on youtube about the products. They are great!!!
Tawni E.
Palo Alto, CA
Great for travel. Nice wipes for a quick clean up on a hot day or after the gym. I carry these in my travel bag, gym bag and use them at home occasionally too.
ashley s.
spring, TX
I can't use much on my face without it turning red, this is one of the products that hurts my face. Although it does take the makeup off I just can't wear it.
Adriana R.
Laredo, TX
This daily facial express we cleansing cloths are great they keep your face 100% clean and moistured and there 30- count that's awesome.highly recommended..
Jamie P.
Sterling Heights, MI
I love these when I go camping and there isn't any running water to clean my face. It's an easy package to throw in my backpack and it's a great fresh smell.
Kilashandra B.
Muncie, IN
These wipes are just OK. They do remove makeup but not the best I have to rub a lot and my eyes get really irritated. My store brand wipes do much better.
Melanie W.
Tomball , TX
I like these for those days when it's late and I need to take my makeup off quickly. They leave my skin feeling clean, but they do irritate my eyes a bit.
Yuliana C.
I have a lot of oil on my face because I always play sports and these wet cloths help me because when we team pictures and we practice before this helps
Misty W.
Garland, TX
These cleaning clothes are soft and takes makeup off effectively. I prefer the ones for sensitive skin but these are gentle enough for my sensitive skin.
Jennifer M.
These cloths are amazing they make makeup removal so much easier my face feels clean and fresh after us by these I would most definitely recommend them .
Emily C.
Kingsville, MO
I have been looking for some good facial wipes but I have issues with my face burning when I use them. Is this an issue with many people?
Jennifer L.